• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

south18

ive heard gallas will either go to milan this summer or wait till his contract runs out next year. Either way f mourinho, gallas is tired of his tactics and his undervalued role in team. More likely chelsea would deposit kenyon at emirates than give us gallas

karl

Probably because he will get less money if he asks for a transfer. There are normally loyalty bonuses (what a joke!!) for players who do not ask for a transfer, but leave the club.

We all know how important money is to Cashley.

karl

quattro said:
dont really remember what kewell went for but yeah most of them have something in common: the seller got HIS price.

This is sadly not true in Leeds case because of their situation. I believe the fee was £5m of which the club only received about £2m. Most of it went to Kewell and his agent.

go49oner

Established Member
He should be allowed to go to Chelsea, he has all the Chelsea attributes. No loyalty, no class and only interested in money
:lol: :lol: :D

Ratinho

Established Member
Gah, 10 years? 100 years?

Chelsea are stronger than us right now, and have infinite resources. It's hardly a ground breaking statement, just being honest and not ridiculously rose-tinted.

I'm sure Gallas would join us if he had no options in Italy.

Long and short, Chelsea would not want to sell him to us and don't have to as they can pay in cash for Cole. Makes no sense for them, at all.

Swish

Established Member
Of course they are stronger. They better be seeing as they have spent £500m+ in the past 4 years.

No-one can match their squad.

We are all just waiting for their team to combust and eat itself out.

keeping in mind i'm a learner in progress, would cole going to chelsea drive the gunners to step it up more when they play each other? i mean, would arsenal look forward to seeing chelsea coming up on the schedule because it'd be more personal, or do they already step it up because it is chelsea, regardless of the signings?

karl

I think future Chelsea signings will have to start thinking seriously about whether they will make the team. Of course this doesn't apply to Cashley because the football appears to be secondary. Players like Drogba might start being sold off or used to make other deals happen and end up at a club they don't want to go to. Also look how it's destroyed SWP's career so quickly.

I'm all for holding out to get the most out of the russians, but not to the point that we miss out on buying someone before the transfer deadline. The way we are going, the russians will buy The Cu nt just before closure, therefore getting one over us again. We should sell him, then 'misplace' the regitration/transfer forms till after deadline. That'll fu ck both the russians & The Cu nt

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I met Ashley and he is very nice person, but now it seems pound signs light up his eyes and he turned to whom can give him the highest wages
Well we all know what happens to players who leave Arsenal,they mostly do not seem to be happy as they were at Arsenal and that will happen to Ashley

f4evo

mannaufstahl said:
keeping in mind i'm a learner in progress, would cole going to chelsea drive the gunners to step it up more when they play each other? i mean, would arsenal look forward to seeing chelsea coming up on the schedule because it'd be more personal, or do they already step it up because it is chelsea, regardless of the signings?

it will further increase the hostility between the two clubs no doubt

nidza7

Established Member
f4evo said:
mannaufstahl said:

i kinda love that.

Jameel46

Established Member
f4evo said:
mannaufstahl said:

so, it'll be more exciting.

Swish

Established Member
I personally hate them all already.

The fact that they cant string any sentances without saying 'we deserved to win the league' pisses me off.

As for the 'I used to support Chelsea years ago when I was 3, but now im 16, I have only just started to like them again for no reason whatsoever."
'liar'
"okay, I like their attractive football" bullshit.

I remember the Chelsea fans chanting in 2003 mocking our stadium.

"shall we buy a stadium for you?"

then Henry nutting Cudincini and us replying:

"shall we win the league for you"

wankers, all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom