• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buhry

Established Member

In his exciting autobiography, Avarice And Arrogance, Ashley insists that Arsenal “fed him to the sharks” over the affair. Unkind souls might have wished that this was a literal, rather than metaphoric, statement. But I suspect Ashley would have whined even a tiger shark into submission.

:lol:

bethie

"Arsenal are a very long distance from being my favourite team, but there is a certain dignity and decency about both Wenger and the Arsenal board that has — how shall I put it — not been the defining characteristic of Chelsea’s current administration."

HEAR HEAR!
:D

go49oner

Established Member
I wish I had 30 million quid lying around. I would immediately buy Ashley Cole from Arsenal, thus ending the player’s sad torment. I would set him to work around the house, cleaning out the gerbil’s cage, sweeping up leaves, hoovering and so on. And he would be a wonderful ice-breaker at parties. “What’s that whining thing up on the mantelpiece?” guests would inquire, intrigued. “That’s the former Arsenal and England full-back, Ashley Cole,” I would reply, proudly. “And that’s his missus in the downstairs loo. We use her as a toilet roll-holder.”

as much as i hate the C*nt, but that's a bit to personal. the writer has gone 1 step to far, me thinks.

:lol: :lol:

KlurgsSporg

it wasnt harsh atall **** cole i hope he rots in the reserves if he can pick himself up say sorry **** chelsea i want to stay ive made a mistake then i will think about forgiving him

KingReyes

Established Member
Great stuff from Riddle. Basically agreeing with what most of us here have been saying. That Cole and the Chelsea are made for each other.

Raypele

Riddle is such a superb writer, witty and controversial, thats the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Am sure Cashley would appreciate it too, that's if he could read of course, everytime he opens his eyes all he can see are pound signs....

_scorpion_

Established Member
Big Poppa said:
_scorpion_ said:
He won't be playing Cole if he's leaving and that is simple. Best player for the position or not you can expect this 'situation' to end soon.

As I said before, the only thing Arsène is responsible for is getting the right result for the club. Politics and everything else take a back seat to that. He will only care about having the strongest team he can possibly play.

There are no in-betweens regarding Cole staying or going. Cole is either an Arsenal player or he isn't. The only reason Arsène would not play Ashley was if he felt that the player could not be 100% focused on his performance or was not yet in the right physical condition - not to try and avoid making him cup-tied in any prospective transfer.

If he is an Arsenal player and Arsène feels he is able to be an important factor in achieving his aim of getting the right result then I promise you, he will play.

Like I said - Cashley wont play because of 'fitness' concerns.

You best start believing in club politics because it does exist. A clubs history is more important than any players ego.

AFCFan4Ever

I knew it was going to happen, so obvious.

This just eases over things with Chelski, maybe now we can persuade them to give us Gallas since we pulled Cole out as a goodwill gesture.

lee1001 said:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,27-2301985,00.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 14,00.html

Ash dropped as expected.

Sun alleges that Ribery is coming to Arsenal. 20m to Chelsea for Cole and then 16m to Marseille for Ribery.
Erm, so maybe we'll play a 1-8-1 of Toure back, with
Hleb, Freddie, Rosicky, Cesc, Gilberto, RVP, Walcott, Reyes and Ribery in the midfield and Henry up front (just to mix it up, a 1-7-2 with RVP or Theo sliding up front).
I like Ribery but for 16m, with a need for another defender or two, and with enough midfield options, would that be a good move?

sn196

I saw ****ly Cole at Trent Park Golf Club on Saturday, who looked perfectly well!

I really wanted to lob my drink at him when he was going past in his golf buggy. WANK4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom