• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

otfgoon

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
mourinho on skysports saying '100% we wont be increasing our offer'. of course they havent disclosed the offer so when we do milk them for all they are worth no-one will ever know.

It was intresting that when asked about any chance of Gallas going the other way he didnt say NO end off, he just said its not on the table at the moment. Might just be me reading too much into it.

awooga83

Established Member
Art_4 said:
I wonder what Cashley thinks of Mourinho, now that Chelscum thinks hes not worth the Money.....hes probably ripping his chelscum shirt he bought and tearing his Introduction speech he had prepared when he tought hed get presented at stambford bridge......... :lol:

Its a song to introduce yourself with the chavski lot isn't it i heard sheva got a slating for his attempt this week, wonder what coles would have been.

aimar

not that it really matters but just to make the argument fair

the xbox with crystals wasnt on his wedding list it was simply a gift from xbox. a PR stunt which seems to have worked. how many of you would turn this present down?

regarding the transfer, Dein and Wenger will see that statement from chelsea for what it is - a poor attempt to try and force their hand. lets hope Cashley doesnt come out publicly and say he wants to leave as that is just what chelsea want and will strengthen their hand

goonerz49

otfgoon said:
patrick42uk said:
mourinho on skysports saying '100% we wont be increasing our offer'. of course they havent disclosed the offer so when we do milk them for all they are worth no-one will ever know.

It was intresting that when asked about any chance of Gallas going the other way he didnt say NO end off, he just said its not on the table at the moment. Might just be me reading too much into it.

where can i here this interview? i can't be arsed to get up walk about 10 yards and turn the tv on

cubbz_th14

i reckon henry has to do a lot to do with this. ironic that when cole was asked about henry leaving at the wigan game he said 'we'l have to hand-cuff him' what a muppet

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Chelski are just probing Arsenal's true stance. From Chelski's viewpoint, the story about unsettled Reyes might add some pressure on the club. I don't think both DD and AW will fall for it. The club is not short of cash as we've earned plenty from last season's CL. So there is no need to sell Ashely hastily. Jose said he will turn to other faces but I doubt if such player really exist. He put his bet on Del Horno and in return Del Horno got himself sent-off right in front of Jose's ex-emplyer. Jose needs Ashley, as simple as that.

The drama might drag on just right off the end of the transfer window. The scene could get more ugly than it is at the moment, just like Essien's case last summer.

Chelski are obviously being stubborn over their offer as they know with 25m in the kitty, we could, with the right signings, really hurt them. As someone mentioned 24m for Drogba so Cashly must be worth 25m as best left-back in the world. If Cole was at say, Madrid & the russians wanted him, they would, no doubt pay the full 25m.

So if he does stay, and I hope he doesn't, what kind of reception can he expect? Personally, not a good one from myself.

Art_4

Cashley Cole Chelski Presentation Speech

Me, Cashley Cole Iam proud to be part of the wankers and chavs of this football **** club, I hope to dive and cheat in every game otherwise "WE CAN BUY"(Chelskis Owner) League Titles, UEFA Cups, FA Cups, with the chavs and glory hunting players on the squad. I hope to learn russian and make a name for myself, also help shevchenko learn some English, which is the main reason why he joined the Cheslcum, Money has never been a factor in my decision. I decided to leave Arsenal, a club very prestigious, with competitive players, that can overshadow me, if given the chance to play, and make less money and dont ***** and moan all the time. But I must ask from chelski, that I be kept out of the Arsenal matches, for fear of getting my **** kicked. I Pledge to stay at the club as long as we win or buy titles, otherwise I will Illegally meet with other winning teams and demand a trade and talk bad about the chavs, and what is worst, the team and coach will not be invited to my weddings. :)

Thank You

otfgoon

Established Member
While my heart tells me that I dont want to see Cole anywhere near an Arsenal shirt again, it could be really benificial to the club if he had a change of heart and signed a new contract.

It would be a big boost to the other players, knowing that we have one of the best left backs in the world staying with us. I know for a fact that he is one of the more popular players amongst the players. And dispite all that has happened I think Wenger would be more than happy to keep him.

Losing cole would mean that Wenger has more headaches. Such as signing a CB that can play at LB, rather than simply signing a CB.

On a final point, I dont really think this whole scenario has as much to do with money as people here are making out. While I dont doubt he has money in his mind, which is why he is coming out with his new book, but I also feel a lot of this is down to him being brainwahsed by Barnett.

I still want him to go mind, but if he stayed it would not bother me much as long as he performes.

AGooner

goonerz49 said:
kaids said:
It's posturing by Chelsea. They want Cole, they just don't want to give Wenger a nice transfer kitty.

If they'll pay £24m for Didier Drogba they'll pay it for Cole. Stand firm, double-D!

100% spot on, if cole played for any other team chelsea would happily pay whatever price the selling club wanted with a smile on their faces, but because it's arsenal they refuse to pay what he's worth, i really really f**king hate chelsea with a vengance

I totally agree, Kenyon really doesn't want to give us a fair price for the player as he knows AW will take the cash and use it to take Stamford Bridge apart.

I think that Cac-ski statement is some f*cked up KGB code to Cashley to say "start causing more trouble".

The_byrne

in 2007 on Football manager, i searched for left backs and left wing backs the best were, evra, zambrotta, cole, chivu (!!), Gallas, Grosso, del horno, riise, maxwell, kaladze and dede. (not a definitive list just easier than searching the web)

of these dede, kaladze, and maxwell are probably available for the right price.
So it seems that chelsea have a choice between signing a better player and giving money to a big rival, or signing a sub-standard left back just to spite arsenal.

Although i would say that mauren-o is a spiteful ******, they did give man u 12 million. So i would guess that this sorry saga will end in a week or two with chelsea paying give or take what we want. The statement from chelsea and quotes from cesc and tel are just trying to psych out the other side.

The_byrne

otfgoon said:
While my heart tells me that I dont want to see Cole anywhere near an Arsenal shirt again, it could be really benificial to the club if he had a change of heart and signed a new contract.

It would be a big boost to the other players, knowing that we have one of the best left backs in the world staying with us. I know for a fact that he is one of the more popular players amongst the players. And dispite all that has happened I think Wenger would be more than happy to keep him.

Losing cole would mean that Wenger has more headaches. Such as signing a CB that can play at LB, rather than simply signing a CB.

On a final point, I dont really think this whole scenario has as much to do with money as people here are making out. While I dont doubt he has money in his mind, which is why he is coming out with his new book, but I also feel a lot of this is down to him being brainwahsed by Barnett.

I still want him to go mind, but if he stayed it would not bother me much as long as he performes.

It is about money he wanted 75k and arsenal offered 70k, howver the deeper reason is that he feels he wasn't respected by the board. o personally blame vieira for this, after he texted cole to 'hold out for the extra 5k'

AFCFan4Ever

Cashley has burned too many bridges.

How in the world can we expect or trust him to do right by the club and the supporters?

I will NEVER trust him again. He may wear the shirt again but as far as I'm concerned, he no longer or will never be an Arsenal player again.

We cannot afford to keep him...good riddance I say.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can understand why Chelski starts playing hard ball now. It's just a gesture to show they are not a push-around club in the transfer market. But in the end they will have come back to negotiate with Arsenal. If Jose really has a cheaper alternative than Ashley in his mind, he would have gone to him already. This could be Jose's last season in Chelski so he might really ask Kenyon to close the deal on Ashley, whatever the price could be.

Chelski's ploy is quite amusing really. This is a club that (1) wrote off 16M-rated Mutu off asset sheet, (2) loaned out Veron and Crespo (likely) until their contract expired and seceretly paid part of their wages when on loan, (3) sold Duff to Magpies for 5M, (4) got caught in the Obi Mikel's affair and paid 16M for a settlement. Manur even used the 12M windfall to finance their signing of Carrick. Chelski has a track record of money wasting. So why on Earth should Chelski think they are on the upper hand in this Ashley's trasfer negotiation?

Pay up or shut up Chelski! Even Ashely decides to sit out his remaining 2-yr contract, Arsenal will sell him abroad at a cheaper price a year later. The continental big clubs will have need to sign a good LB and be able to afford Ashley's price and wage demand next season. Milan's aging Maldini and Kaladze, Real's Carlos, Barcelona's van Bronkhorst and Zambro. I think they will be willing to come for an affordable Ashley.

vanpersie93

Art_4 said:
Cashley Cole Chelski Presentation Speech

Me, Cashley Cole Iam proud to be part of the wankers and chavs of this football **** club, I hope to dive and cheat in every game otherwise "WE CAN BUY"(Chelskis Owner) League Titles, UEFA Cups, FA Cups, with the chavs and glory hunting players on the squad. I hope to learn russian and make a name for myself, also help shevchenko learn some English, which is the main reason why he joined the Cheslcum, Money has never been a factor in my decision. I decided to leave Arsenal, a club very prestigious, with competitive players, that can overshadow me, if given the chance to play, and make less money and dont ***** and moan all the time. But I must ask from chelski, that I be kept out of the Arsenal matches, for fear of getting my c**t kicked. I Pledge to stay at the club as long as we win or buy titles, otherwise I will Illegally meet with other winning teams and demand a trade and talk bad about the chavs, and what is worst, the team and coach will not be invited to my weddings. :)

Thank You

briljant :lol: :lol:

Art_4

Indeed they are trying to play mind games, they want to show everybody that they cant be pushed around, but its obvious that they need Cashley really bad. I hope we sell ca$hley **** to some low profile team, so that **** is never heard of again, even if we dont get the money he is worth, just to bust that ****'s career. If we stand firm on the price, chelski will have to come around and have to buy him, it just doesnt make any sense in resisting something they want, especially when everyone knows that Money is not a factor for that **** club. :twisted:

Viper

Established Member
thegame24 said:
marange is a brilliant left back on football manager

2009 though

as for cole, chelsea are so gay
Who gives a damn about football manager? Reality is different to a computer game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom