• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

th14fan

Look Ashley, if you are going to stay, then stay and shut that trap. Put the past behind you, and play football like you should be playing. If you are a professional, then you will do this. Not just for yourself, but for the fans, the Club, your wife, and most of all for yourself. It would show decency for you to apologize to your fans who have supported you after you have bashed the Club they have supported, and the club you called family. It is fair, and I do mean fair to say that we don't know all of the facts, but if you were us (fans) what would you think based upon the information that we have received? Now if you are going to stay as your captain has requested, and it is a request I am certain of it, then put the shirt on, be proud of it as we are, and play football for Arsenal and play it to your best. After all, you are getting paid 55 mil for playing a child's sport.

jus2nang

Apparently Cole was not in the official team photo for 2006/07 taken today.

Reyes was present however.

SkySportsNews

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
so that means cole is leaving while reyes is staying? pretty much "expected" since reyes said that all those comments were made up and wenger said that he expect to play reyes.

Art_4

goonerz49 said:
jus2nang said:
Apparently Cole was not in the official team photo for 2006/07 taken today.

Reyes was present however.

SkySportsNews

maybe ashley is still "ill" and tucked up in bed :ph34r

:cry: Yep, still crying in bed after Mourinho said that he isnt worth the Money (Poor Cashley) :roll:

kym7224

Maybe slightly off topic but all relate to the Cole and Reyes.

I'm korean and my brother is jonarlist who write about European football, He was lived in Germany, understand Bundesliga very well but right now Korea have 3 EPL players so he write about EPL also.

And His newspaper sent a man to interview Cappello for European Soccer Special (I know its weird name :lol: ), asking aboutNew season about Real blah blah...

(On Asian country like Korea Real is still biggest team in the world)

They asked almost everything and during the transfer part Real manager insist he likes Reyes very much and very confident about the Deal.

And he also praise Arsenal's manner is very cooperative, gentlemanship from the very start. He also mention he respect Wenger very much.
But when Journo asked about Cole, he cleary declared he is not interested him, and regret he lost Zambrotta to Barca.

Of course Newspaper pay silly amount of money to get this interview.

I think it is clear Real doesn't want Cashley so that only left Chelski or stay.

gooner_singh

This might be completely untrue, but I have a heard a rumour that it is not the money which is bothering the russians, its the fact Arsenal want a player in exchange, maybe gallas or wright-philips, I know moaning-inho hasn't said that and the reason behind that I think is to prevent the players from knowing that they are wanted by Arsenal. Might be total rubbish but when you consider "current circumstances", does mean there is something going on behind the scenes involving more than money.

gunner_down_under

lets just get this **** over with! since when did Roman start being such a tightarse...c'mon 16mill for Obi Michel, 24mill for Drogba, but not more than 16mill for the finest LB in the world!

I bet if it was Newcastle or Sunderland that Cashley was playing for, they would have tabled a 30mill by now....****ers dont want us to have that kind of cash with us because Wenger would do wonders with that.........obviously over a period of 14 years! :lol:

AGooner

Beany said:
Jkreffer said:
goonerwarsh said:
chelsie said:
Just out of curiosity, what you going to do if Ash does stay? And plays. Boo him?

Is it me, or does it feel like Groundhog day?

I know i swear i just asked that... :?

Is that "I got you babe" I hear on the radio?

Or maybe "I got you c**t"

I think jive talkin by the Bee Gees is more appropriate, or should I say Chav talkin, maybe that should be his new song?

It's just your jive talkin'
you're telling me lies, yeah
Jive talkin'
you wear a disguise
Jive talkin'
so misunderstood, yeah
Jive talkin'
You really no good

…….

KlurgsSporg

just got some great information on Reyes i work for a sweedish newspaper not predominantly football more like your Independant!i have a few (very few) english journolist friends he literally just rang me he said someone from Real Pedrag Djorkovic??not sure of the second name but 1t name Pedrag has landed in a private areoplane in a private airfield due to problem with British airports?? i honestly dont now any more my friend literally just rang he knows im a arsenal man he is workin nights and he is reporting the latest on sports news and media im really not sure what this could mean

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
KlurgsSporg said:
just got some great information on Reyes i work for a sweedish newspaper not predominantly football more like your Independant!i have a few (very few) english journolist friends he literally just rang me he said someone from Real Pedrag Djorkovic??not sure of the second name but 1t name Pedrag has landed in a private areoplane in a private airfield due to problem with British airports?? i honestly dont now any more my friend literally just rang he knows im a arsenal man he is workin nights and he is reporting the latest on sports news and media im really not sure what this could mean

thanks..even though i don't know why you will call this information "great". Would realy like the boy to go. Cole and Reyes going at the same time is a bit too much.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
KlurgsSporg said:
Perhaps it's Reyes uncle bringing in the groceries. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom