• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazo

Established Member
flaunt said:
jay-d said:
LOL u got a link for that? I wonder if he put that in his book? ****. Tweedy's probably the first girl who doesn't laugh at his 3 inches.

Considering Ashley's a c**t, Cheryl probably said, "My, what a big clit*censored* you have."

*CENSORED* for your pleasure. And to protect the innocent.

:lol: Too slow, i read the full version before you editted.
I've had enough of this bastard as well.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
wow your rank is a dot.

how i wish we got enough financial power to keep cole at bay and leave chelsea rotting with their lousy leftback.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

flaunt said:
jay-d said:
LOL u got a link for that? I wonder if he put that in his book? ****. Tweedy's probably the first girl who doesn't laugh at his 3 inches.

Considering Ashley's a c**t, Cheryl probably said, "My, what a big clit*censored* you have."

*CENSORED* for your pleasure. And to protect the innocent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what a crack up. this site is pg mate

Mostarac

Established Member
The_byrne said:
yeah and then she got her own back by selling her story to the press saying he only lasts a couple of minutes in bed. it suprised me cos i thought he could only get it up if he had a mobile up his arse

:lol:

AGooner

I think the Chavs have to buy Ca$hley going by their performance today. I am really looking forward to the start of the season as our players definitely look sharper than theirs.

Did anyone watch the highlights on the BBC. They showed Sheva scoring, then Lee Dixon said "as you can see no one was more happier than his manager", and then they showed Abramovich cheering?

apollo

AGooner said:
I think the Chavs have to buy Ca$hley going by their performance today. I am really looking forward to the start of the season as our players definitely look sharper than theirs.

Did anyone watch the highlights on the BBC. They showed Sheva scoring, then Lee Dixon said "as you can see no one was more happier than his manager", and then they showed Abramovich cheering?

They were really burried by Liverpool , Chelsea really sucked and they didn't play with spirit...I guess Liverpool should be the ones to really be aware of this season , they were great except for the goal of Sheva due to one defensive mistake...

They shoudl buy Ca$hley as they need a better player on that side...

Thai Gunner

Legend#1 said:
http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/premiership/article1219052.ece

Sorry, but i'd be chuffed with £24m.

I don't care if it's Chelsea, he wants to go, simple.. Get rid of the c**t.

I'd tell them to **** off and come back with an at least £30m offer....or damand them to pay for all our debt. :D

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/premiership/article1219052.ece

Sorry, but i'd be chuffed with £24m.

I don't care if it's Chelsea, he wants to go, simple.. Get rid of the c**t.

After hearing Lyon offered Abidal for £21m to chavs , If I were DD, I wouldn't accept any offer less than £28m for Cole.

£21m for Abidal? Yer aving a larf

asajoseph

Established Member
I suspect that Lyon would probably take less from another club - point is, they screwed Chlesea last summer, and because Chlesea gave in, they'll just do it again and again and again.

Seriously though, Abidal for that price? What a joke!

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
That’s just wrong, I'm not to sure how in hell Jean Aulas came up with £21m price tag for a £6m player, I bet he gave the phone to his 10 years old son and told him to tell uncle Roman, how much you love dad, and don't forget to put it in a currency term.

asajoseph

Established Member
Heh...

Seriously though, you remember last year when Chelsea were after Essien and the player even said he wanted to go, but Aulas still held out for stupid money? Chelsea should have walked away then - but they didn't, which was a green light for Lyon, and every other club to just demand stupid money every time Chelsea are in for even their more average players. It's one of the reasons we're more able to ask for stupid money for Cole - because we know Chelsea have a history of giving in.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
that’s true but few days ago if I remember correctly Jose Maureen-oh came out and publicly announced that they are not willing to pay us anything more than £16m and he can easily find another LB if we don’t accept the final offer, and also Cole aint worth the price we are asking for! So I think now the table has finally turned. In my view if Aulas can turn around and ask for £21m for a £6 player, I think we should do the same and ask for gee, £40m. We are talking about the best LB in the world here mind you.

asajoseph

Established Member
that’s true but few days ago if I remember correctly Jose Maureen-oh came out and publicly announced that they are not willing to pay us anything more than £16m and he can easily find another LB if we don’t accept the final offer, and also Cole aint worth the price we are asking for!

And where are they now? Where is this other player? Haven't they just been told that Abidal will cost at least as much (according to this thread anyway)? Haven't Chelsea (allegedly), just had to up their bid for Cole after all?

The tables are far from turned - they're going to cave in on Cole, yet again.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Mind you, I’m in the first place against selling Cole to Chelsea, that’s just not acceptable, if we sell him to Chelsea ,we just give them the green light to tap-up our players when ever they want, then get away with it scot-free (F.A is a joke). And come running to us after few month and bid for the player like nothing happened. :?

asajoseph

Established Member
Don't really want to repeat everything that's already been said but...

We don't have much choice, now that Real are out of the running - the thing to do is simply get as much money as we possibly can. Are we giving Chelsea the green-light? As long as we don't totally cave-in, and demand a huge amount of money, not really.

tgr

abidal is just a decent player. he isnt the replacement of cole, and his price isnt that important.

we should hold cole to the last day, asking 30-40m. chelski will pay the stupid money. but i would like arsenal refuse to sell finally,leaving them struggling and suffering.

chelski are badly in need of a good LB. what a community shield performance

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
tgr said:
we should hold cole to the last day, asking 30-40m. chelski will pay the stupid money. but i would like arsenal refuse to sell finally,leaving them struggling and suffering.
30m for Cashley is too much to ask. 25m straight cash will be acceptable. :)
I will accept 25m cash in exchange for an unhappy leftback who only got 2-year contract with the club.
Cashley could be the most expensive defender in football history so far, haha. More expensive than Lilian Thuram (22m moved from Parma to Juve).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom