• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratinho

Established Member
kwg said:
exactly but there isnt much point debating this anymore ashly will do what he pleases and so will arsenal lets just hope what ever happens no reputaions get tarnished

Yeah, I think Ashley may have gone past the 'no tarnished reputation' thing by now.

I'm not gonna respond to all your posts previous, suffice to say you should really have looked through teh actual official investigation into the matter before making up what happened in your head.

Nice avatar though.

-----------------------------------

Flaunt mate, Heinze and Riise? I think Liverpool and Unuited are set there tbf. He'd improve Chelsea massively because Gallas neither wants to play there, or is natural there, and next to Terry he's a beast.

That's why he costs £20m+ if Chelsea want him.

flaunt

Actually I do rate Cole higher than Heinze and Riise. C'mon guys. 2 years ago, we wouldn't have traded Cole for both of them.

But you know, that's just me. I just think that Cole is still a good player. It's his attitude as a person that's worse than Riise & the Beanz.

Besides, as much as we hate seeing Cole going to Chelsea, would we feel better if he went to Man Utd or Liverpool?

But to preclude further disagreement, I'll give you that maybe I've underrated both the Pool's & the Devil's left backs. Personally, I hope Cole's the most overrated piece of crap Chelsea ever buy. C'mon Chelsea. Show us the money!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Flaunt honestly , credit where credit is due . Two year ago Heinze was maybe even better defensively than Cole and a better crosser. Going forward Cole ****s on both of them. Not that much better .

Ratinho

Established Member
Erm, I rate Cole higher than those two aswell mate. However those two players hardly need replacing to strengthen their teams massively. Chelsea need Cole far more than United or Liverpool do.

Anyways, I just want rid now. For £20m~ to Chelsea, £15m~ abroad (hopefully a horrifically racist country) and him to be gone from our club, so he can tell a new audience about Arsenal's slave labour.

Ratinho

Established Member
I'll lose sleep for you, promise.

When people continuously get uptight for the sake of it (because you don't really care about that throwaway comment made clearly in dark jest), I wonder how more people don't actually die of needless stress.

manalicream

Ratinho said:
I'll lose sleep for you, promise.

C'mon man, seriously it [the racist country jibe] might have been said in jest, but its pretty out of order. For all the cu*t that Ash is, racist abuse is a seperate issue which I don't think should be made light of

Ratinho

Established Member
I see your point, and I agree.

However, most people know i'm a tactless, slightly darkishly comic w*nker. If I irritate, I apologise* but I aint stopping now. Too late to make me fluffy. Plus, Cole's going to Italy or Spain if not Chelsea, right?

* I don't mean it obviously.

karl

GuNNerZ4LiFe said:
We got to the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final without that little rat and we can do it again. Screw that little muppet money hungry *****. Someone tell this dude that everything that glitters in life aint gold. Its obvious he wants to leave for all the glamour and popularity. Otherwise why would he stab us in the back and have meetings with those blue snobs?

I agree with what you think of him, but there is a large slice of luck in getting to the CL final for any team. Our league position from last year was a better indicator as to how we faired. We can't go through a whole seasonwhilst chopping and changing the defence. Successful teams always have a core of the defence who are there for most games. I think we have at least 5 players at left back last year.

I'd be happy if Arsène's two mooted signings were both defenders of a decent level.

Fallen_Angel

GuNNerZ4LiFe said:
We got to the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final without that little rat and we can do it again. Screw that little muppet money hungry *****. Someone tell this dude that everything that glitters in life aint gold. Its obvious he wants to leave for all the glamour and popularity. Otherwise why would he stab us in the back and have meetings with those blue snobs?

If he goes he might win trophies but the way those bastards play im sure he will be bored staying back and not going up like he did so much throughtout the years. Now screw off you ugly #$#@$@$

Hear, hear.

tgr

Thai Gunner said:
tgr said:
maybe we just have to sell before buy according to our budget limit set by the bond issuance.

That's not true. I have the risk assessment report of the compny that issued the bonds with me. It's only an assumption used in the the 3 worst case scenarios to show that the club will still be capable of paying off the debt even though they are in any of those scenarios. The report was posted on AWIMB. A few others and I have it. If anyone want it, I can email it to you. Just post your email address on here.

h088@hotmail.com
a lot of thanks.

tgr

bobbydazzler said:
link

don't think this has been posted. mourinho needs two more players, hopefully one is cole so that this can end soon.

said arsenal may sell cole to inter for 20m. i dont think inter may pay that much for a left back. they have already bought an italian WC hero. real madrid may need one but they also want to buy cheap.

el jefe

tgr, I don't understand the Inter rumour either. Surely Grosso and Maxwell solve their LB problem. Wouldn't make much sense for them to spend big on Cashley.

What is it with these clubs who obviously want our players, but are unwilling to pay for them. Why is it they pay over the odds to other clubs, but expect Arsenal to give away their players. Diarra is now nr1 target of Real, & it'll be interesting to see how much Lyon ask for him, & how much Real will pay.

go49oner

Established Member
colecj7.jpg

:D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom