• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drthorne1

Although I would not mind Gallas coming to Arsenal i really dont think he will.

Spain or italy will probably be where he will end's as they can meet his wage demands.

But time will tell

MancunianGunner

we all know why milan are after gallas now. cuz arsenal have actually made a bid for him and that means in world football terms that he is a good player and no problem with his temper or demands or whatever other bollocks mourinho is making up.
that is why he has been keeping his bidding this summer secret so others wont keep nickin them. but he's come out and admitted the bidding on gallas which all suggests that he is playing the same game with chelsea like they have been playing with cole.

Gooner83

I think we have a leg up on Milan with the Gallas situation as they want Cole.

I would be worried about Senderos tho as i could see Toure and Gallas becoming first choice pairing and they have speed. Especially if we sign a good LB like Kaladze

pg1989

Is it possible that we can sign Gallas and keep Cole at the same time?
Chelsea are meant to value Gallas at £5 million so if we paid that plus kept Cole we would have a seriously kickass defence.

bazza_afc

pg1989 said:
Is it possible that we can sign Gallas and keep Cole at the same time?
Chelsea are meant to value Gallas at £5 million so if we paid that plus kept Cole we would have a seriously kickass defence.

First of all in ref to 'kickass' we're not American 9th grade students.

The only reason we have any chance of signing Gallas is because of the Cole situation.

kooldawg

Established Member
Gooner83 said:
I think we have a leg up on Milan with the Gallas situation as they want Cole.

I would be worried about Senderos tho as i could see Toure and Gallas becoming first choice pairing and they have speed. Especially if we sign a good LB like Kaladze

I dont think so, if anything Milan do as Chelsea will do everything to avoid strenghtening our squad.

In my opinion wenger is sizing up Kaladze in case gallas doesn't come to us and decides to go to Milan.

Kaladze is great as a left sided CB and a LB as well s o he's very similar to gallas as to the positions they can both play.

Its either Gallas or Kaladze and to be honest, i'd prefer Kaladze :p

MancunianGunner

i think if gallas goes to milan then kaladze will be surplus to requirement and would come to arsenal so we have a good chance to sign either one. and i will be happy to get either one, just as long we finally get rid of that ****ing piece of **** asshole **** ****** cashley ****ing bastard cole...(oops there goes my taurettes again)

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
MancunianGunner said:
i think if gallas goes to milan then kaladze will be surplus to requirement and would come to arsenal so we have a good chance to sign either one. and i will be happy to get either one, just as long we finally get rid of that f****g piece of s**t asshole **** ****** cashley f****g bastard cole...(oops there goes my taurettes again)
Sums it up nicley :D

karl

If Cashley doesn't bring in the right deal for us, I think Arsène should loan him out to West Brom to sweaten them on the Davies front. He'd only cause bad feeling at Arsenal. Also Gallas to Milan and Kaladze to us would do nicely.

kym7224

karl said:
If Cashley doesn't bring in the right deal for us, I think Arsène should loan him out to West Brom to sweaten them on the Davies front. He'd only cause bad feeling at Arsenal. Also Gallas to Milan and Kaladze to us would do nicely.

Do you really think Cashley agrees loan move to WBA? not in a million years...IMO.

MancunianGunner

gunning griffin said:
coles not worth it i frankly think he a great lwb but definately not worth 98 pages and counting worth of attention
cole has been brilliant for us for many years but he has been a total ****** for the past year and a half and most of the 98 pages is our way of venting our frustration and anger towards cole.

karl

kym7224 said:
karl said:

Do you really think Cashley agrees loan move to WBA? not in a million years...IMO.

I don't care. If he can't attract a reasonable offer he will have to be of some use to us!

AFCFan4Ever

After today's result and the horror that is Wayne Bridge, I can't see how Moaninho won't pony up Gallas + cash and get Cole.

He has to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom