• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGooner

qs said:
Cole better be in the team for the Boro match. Simple as that.

Can't see him back in the team to be honest, his presence is clearly unsettling.

Would be funny if he came on as a sub.......may be able to measure the boos on the Richter scale.

Shahram

Jim/Green said:
Researchers have revealed that the size and shape of a person's lips determines their personality. Ashley Cole's large mouth and full lips suggest he is an expressive and emotional man with expensive tastes. Wayne Rooney's small mouth and thin lips show independence and a strong will. (Star)

:)

Soo much b*llocks

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
you all need to realise its that girls aloud chick who's messed him up, got him by the balls she has.

the dawn raids

Established Member
Gooner83 said:
Was the last freekick Henry scored last season against Wigan?

Whoah he doesn't seem to be able to keep them down now :(

maybe van Persie could take a few. doesnt hurt to have more than one person who can take them really well.

polar87

Shahram said:
Gooner83 said:

Perhaps he's past it :p

(only joking!)

You shouldnt have said that, lol.

Alot of peoples going to start saying "You judje him over two performances" :p etc etc lol

Shahram

polar87 said:
Shahram said:
Gooner83 said:

Perhaps he's past it :p

(only joking!)

You shouldnt have said that, lol.

Alot of peoples going to start saying "You judje him over two performances" :p etc etc lol

Oh yeah, he's well over the hill. :wink:

polar87

I think its quite obvious cashley is staying, at least that will sort of solve our defensive problem for the time beeing. Djorou is starting to shine in my eye, i have really high hopes for him

anesumachoko

AGooner said:
qs said:
Cole better be in the team for the Boro match. Simple as that.

Can't see him back in the team to be honest, his presence is clearly unsettling.

Would be funny if he came on as a sub.......may be able to measure the boos on the Richter scale.

that is nonsense because what the media presence and what happens is different, people thought rooney and ronaldo would never look each other in the eye but the players actually feel good together, how would you explain the good game he had with the reserves,he will be welcome :lol:

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
One thing that does not worry me at all is the team accepting Cole back. I think remember all these guys work in the same industry and all of them know tomorrow it could be them so there is a bondage in there. It was a professional decision to their eyes and they will take him back with open arms. I know for us fans it will take sometime but I believe he can win us over fickle as we are. All in all the defense pairing of Eboue/Tour/Gallas/Cole is one i really would love to see.

henry79

why should we accept cole back, he clearly doesnt want to stay, he said he wants to stay for another season
and therefore he would leave afterwards and for less money. Why should we give him the satisfaction

sell him now or even do a player exchange with chelsea for Gallas

We need Gallas more than we need cole he can play left back and at centre back

if cole stays I dont think we will sign a centre back.

I fear for our season

Ziontrain

polar87 said:
I think its quite obvious cashley is staying, at least that will sort of solve our defensive problem for the time beeing. Djorou is starting to shine in my eye, i have really high hopes for him

Not really - the defense was BETTER last year when he was not there. That's all I need to know. And I'm sure Wenger knows it too.

Which means the only thing we were debatign with Chelsea was a price to match our pride. I dont mind, but dont confuse that with Ashley making us better. We will only be a better side if he learns to track back and not get caught out of position the way Flamini does - and note that Flamini caught on to this in about 5 games while Cole hasnt learned it after a five years.

On second though cant we beg Newcastle to take him? Bolton? FC Kobenhaven? Reykjavik Epxress? Tesco? Ah.......

JMT

cole will stay for one more year CUM ON WENGER PUT HIM IN THE RESERVES!!!.. lol imagen he didnt play a single game and chelsea was asking ASHLEY WHO?.... ok seriously now. i think we should accept 15millions for a LB.. even cole the C*NT dusnt want to play for us. and use clichy when he returns... and in 4 years traoure if hes any bigger... we need MASCHERANO!

anesumachoko

- Åñð®éw - said:
cole will stay for one more year CUM ON WENGER PUT HIM IN THE RESERVES!!!.. lol imagen he didnt play a single game and chelsea was asking ASHLEY WHO?.... ok seriously now. i think we should accept 15millions for a LB.. even cole the C*NT dusnt want to play for us. and use clichy when he returns... and in 4 years traoure if hes any bigger... we need MASCHERANO!

this is the craziest thing l have heard , he is earning 70k a week ,and we need his expirience , wenger said he wanted him to stay, so he will not hesitate to put cole on, and he is the best in the world in his position, so we have to play him

carw2005

Its good he's staying, hes the LB out there and we havnt got the players or the time to replace him.

Did i read this thread rite or did someone compare Flamini's LB skills in the same breath as Cole's??????

Im not worried about Coles presence havin a bad effect either as surely itll give the back line confidence knowing they have a recognised World class player on the left and not a youngster like hoyte!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom