• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feis-al

niller said:
visitor99 said:
He can't transfer for free in January.

But, if I understand the new FIFA rule correctly, next summer he'll be able to buy out the last year of his contract. In practice any club he moved to would reimburse him that cost. So in effect the value of the last year of his contract becomes a de-facto transfer fee which Arsenal can't veto.

I don't know what one year of his contract is worth, but I'd guess somewhere in the range of 3m to 5m.

I don't think he can do that. The rule is only for players older than 28 years.

If am not mistaken, Gallas is 29 but it's not applicable to him. I think the club should willing for you to buy yourself out otherwise you stick around

cesc18

Smartly Dressed Morris said:
Kenyon at Emirates stadium 100 % concrete info - Kenyon is in discussions with Arsenal
and that s exactly what the boro chief executive indicated
so that s 10m +gallas for cole :wink:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

cesc18 said:
Kenyon at Emirates stadium 100 % concrete info - Kenyon is in discussions with Arsenal

Oh dont get me excited :(

maradona

Jasard said:
cesc18 said:

Oh dont get me excited :(

Funny: Skysports have just said that talks are underway in Manchester with the England setup I assume.

yoinkster

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 88,00.html

why is it people like man city and charlton can hold chavski to ransom over crap/nothing special players but when it comes to us and a decent player they won't cough up the cash ?!
It's obviously down to the board/wenger and their inability to negotiate a transfer.

gallas plus 5m is a complete joke and I'm absolutely disgusted that we've settled for something in that region.

We haven't bought anyone in really considering the players we let leave, certainly net we've lost players, so it looks like this season is going to be worse than last ... and last season sucked major ass.

I'm completely flaberghasted {sp} that we are so useless in the transfer market.

I saw today that there were deals going on left right and centre as usual on deadline day, west ham signing good players, spuds getting a few, and what does wenger do ?! signs another ****ing starlet {or chases}
GET YOUR ****ING CHEQUE BOOK OUT MAN !!

AGooner

GunneDown said:
Anyone got any links... i want some poof that we are getting rid of this bastard!

If you want proof just go to North London, anywhere within an 5-mile radius of the Emirates and you should be able to smell him.

Seriously though, would Con-yon really tell another CEO about his transfer dealings/meetings? I think not.

I feel bad for the media......Not. From tomorrow onwards they can't make up anymore BS stories about this sorry affair.

GunneDown

I think we will get the money we want today for Cole. Chelsea having been holding out so we can't spend the money on players until jan....

just a thought...

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
GunneDown said:
I think we will get the money we want today for Cole. Chelsea having been holding out so we can't spend the money on players until jan....

just a thought...
I think you could be right, lets just get this over with.

gooner100

Arsenal Season Ticket for sale email EDIT PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY LINKS SELLING YOUR SEASON TICKET IS NOT LEGAL---THANK YOU Natnat

americanarf

Established Member
Apparently there is still a good chance a swap deal will go through with gallas involved. This so called "saga" shud've got this deal done ages ago if it werent for chelsea's bluff (when they claimed they wouldn't increase their offer), getting really boring now. Thank god we will know what shirt he will b wearing in a few hours.

stuart

Established Member
the way things are going today dont be surprised if he goes to accryington stanely...................................................................who are they? :):):)

Ginger_Reyes

I mean for god's sake this has become stupid now. I'm sick to death of looking on the sky sports website for news only to be greeted with even more hear say.

Why can't they just sit down somewhere and work out a deal. That f**king mourinho, abramovich and kenyon f**king yoda face are a plauge on these footballing isles. ****ehouses the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom