• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hesham

Established Member
AC was getting into a car leaving England training camp live on SSN...
Expext an announcement within a couple of hours

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Apparently he told the chelsea-supporting autograph hunters outside the hotel that he's signed for the chavs, he's been pictured leaving the England hotel in a Mercedes carrier about an hour ago by himself. Only one place he's going. Not sure whether Gallas is included, but would presume so...

Gurgen

Established Member
Deep down I feel a bit sad.

Not because Cole is leaving but because he has turned out to be such a ****, supposedly an Arsenal fan and a product of our own youth system. A sad, sad story.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i know what you mean. when i saw those pictures, it sort of brought it home. the whole thing leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Sammer

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
i know what you mean. when i saw those pictures, it sort of brought it home. the whole thing leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

It does. However, at least he´ll get a proper abuse at the Emirates, and fans don´t have to hold back their anger, if he does stay (I can just picture Titi making a statement to the fans to treat Cole well, if he stays ;) )

AGooner

Big Poppa said:
Apparently he told the chelsea-supporting autograph hunters outside the hotel that he's signed for the chavs, he's been pictured leaving the England hotel in a Mercedes carrier about an hour ago by himself. Only one place he's going. Not sure whether Gallas is included, but would presume so...

He might have been popping out to blockbuster's to rent the Directors cut of Brokeback Mountain. I've read the most amount of BS in the last few months, I'll believe it when I see it.

KingReyes

Established Member
If the rumour of 15 million plus Gallas is true then we have done some excellent business.

IMO with Gallas in and Judas out we are just as strong if not stronger than we were this morning.

i think it was Patrick42UK that said "Left backs grow on trees" or something like that (feel free to confirm Pat) and I agree with him. Don't get me wrong Cole is a top player but he is not as essential as he is made out to be. We went all the way to the Champions league final without him and in Clichy and Traore if they stay healthy we have two talented left backs.

In Gallas we get a Sol replacement and a world class centre half. Not to mention that he can play at left back if needed.

Anyways whether its a good move or not I am glad its over with and that greedy **** has ****ed off. Chelsea and him are a match made in heaven.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Gurgen said:
Deep down I feel a bit sad.

Not because Cole is leaving but because he has turned out to be such a c**t, supposedly an Arsenal fan and a product of our own youth system. A sad, sad story.

I feel with you, sad, sad, but atleast we got well compensated, I also feel sad about Jose not making it here, he is one of the biggest talent to ever play for Arsenal, he will make an impact at real while Cole will be nothing more then solid for Chelski who won't let him play like WE taught him, the way a fullback should play IMO.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

According to sources in Spain, Villareal have agreed to sign Pascal Cygan for £2m. No joke.

I don't think the boss would let him go unless he knew Gallas was coming....

But seriously, how the **** did Cygan get a move to a club as good as that! !

Ginger_Reyes

Good night all. I will be praying to the transfer gods tonight before I sleep and hope he brings me something nice in the morning.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Just heard on BBC five live that there will be a joint statement regarding Gallas and Cole from Arsenal and Chelsea later on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom