• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC8

Established Member
I'm extremely glad this is over, the atmosphere at the dressing room and during training is going to be excellent without Cole and Reyes, the club now can settle and start from 0.

I really had respect for Cole in the past, but what he has done can't be forgotten.

By the way, Gallas was brilliant when interviewed about Arsenal:

"Arsenal has a great history and sense of tradition, and combined with the fantastic facilities offers me a great move and chance to build on my career"

3 things Chelsea doesn't offer and never will.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
RC8 said:
I'm extremely glad this is over, the atmosphere at the dressing room and during training is going to be excellent without Cole and Reyes, the club now can settle and start from 0.

I really had respect for Cole in the past, but what he has done can't be forgotten.

By the way, Gallas was brilliant when interviewed about Arsenal:

"Arsenal has a great history and sense of tradition, and combined with the fantastic facilities offers me a great move and chance to build on my career"

3 things Chelsea doesn't offer and never will.

Such class from Gallas to say that, he wil here be aknowledge as a vital part of a challeging team with great potential. I still can't see how they can play Carvalho ahead of him and sometimes even Terry. Gallas has the msot skills of that lot clearly

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
By the way, can I say that I'm delighted by this? As Andy Gray points out, we've got shot of someone who clearly din't want to be here, got cash and a world class player who DOES want to be here in exchange.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Gallas and Toure play together at the back.

jester

Established Member
i just hope wenger isnt tempted to play him at LB to often.
And i'd love to see cole restriced to chelseas half like the LB's and RB's sometimes are, then lose his place to bridge.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Why wish anything on Ashley , he is a insignificant little gnat. Hating him is giving him too much due and makes us sound like Totenham supporters. **** him he's gone and I want to see my club progress not waste time feeling angry and betrayed by a litttle **** who doesn't give to hoots about our opinion .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

RocktheCasbah said:
By the way, can I say that I'm delighted by this? As Andy Gray points out, we've got shot of someone who clearly din't want to be here, got cash and a world class player who DOES want to be here in exchange.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Gallas and Toure play together at the back.

Exactly , absolutely brilliant. By the way next time can some of you refrain from bagging Wenger till after the Tranfer Window shuts? Some of the negativity was like getting slapped in the face.

_scorpion_

Established Member
celestis said:
Why wish anything on Ashley , he is a insignificant little gnat. Hating him is giving him too much due and makes us sound like Totenham supporters. f**k him he's gone and I want to see my club progress not waste time feeling angry and betrayed by a litttle **** who doesn't give to hoots about our opinion .

QFT!

Gurgen

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Gurgen said:
Arsène is the Vladimir Nabokov of football managers.

want to show how literate you are ey!? :wink:

I find his work more intrigiung in his native language and I don't read no frekkin translations how about you?

I don't read translations either, but some of his work is written in English. Like Arsène he is another one who expresses himself better in English than most native speakers.

By the way are you Russian?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
This transfer seems to have had more twists then an Agatha Christie novel:

The Premier League agreed to push back the transfer deadline by 10 minutes to ensure Ashley Cole's move from Arsenal to Chelsea was completed. (Daily Telegraph)

Cole now needs Chelsea's approval before publishing his controversial autobiography. (Daily Telegraph)

William Gallas will be paid more at Arsenal than Cole at Chelsea. (Daily Express)

But Gallas' wage demands of £100,000 a week almost scuppered the deal. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal promised Cole a move to Manchester United if he turned down Chelsea - but the England left-back refused. (The Sun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom