• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

Established Member
I agree Legend; but Jasper has posed an interesting question.

How will Cole adapt to a more regimented defensive unit?

I would imagine he will be fine but will he lose some of the elements from his game that have made him such a highly regarded player in world football.

Legend#1

Established Member
tlm-c.jpg

Hero?

**** outta here :lol:

Jasper

See ya!

1) His last game ever for playing for Arsenal was a reserve game.

2) He will never ever play in our new stadium without being boed.

At least Vieira scored and lifted the FA trophy for us his last ever game.

the dawn raids

Established Member
is there a reason this thread is still open? frankly id rather put this ugly and comprehensively forgettable (unless hes playing against us that is) chapter in Arsenal history behind us.

Legend#1

Established Member
Royal Blue said:
Legend#1 said:
tlm-c.jpg

Hero?

**** outta here :lol:
Hahahahaha!! What a load of crap - its on our official site :lol:

I can't see that shirt selling very well :roll:

What are your thoughts on the whole deal Royal, you seem like a more down to earth Chelsea fan (1 of the few n all ;) )

Legend#1

Established Member
The great thing is, ****ley ****'s book will lead to him getting sued by Arsenal and a charge of bringing the game into disrupute from the FA.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I will lock this now he now left the best team.
No one remains happy at Chelsea(well maybe just few do) and may that curse include him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom