• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

so proud... to be a gooner!

reyes09

I was sitting in the junior enclosure at the liverpool game last week (im 17, its a cheaper ticket :|) I would just like to say that yes at times it is a highbury library, but in adversity comes great strength with us gooners.

At 1 nil and 2-1 down all i could hear was all of us shouting come on arsenal and showing our support and not in a fustrated way but in a way that echoed back to the players. Titi himself even said "I've never seen the fans like that" When we went 3-2 ahead it was amazing, there have been at matches for me this season so many fond memories and at personally my most down and troubled time of my life the fans, players and staff of our great club have kept me going! Supporting a team isn't about just winning trophies (although believe me I love it just as much as all of us) it's about being part of something, a tribe if you will. I would just like to thank every arsenal fan who like me was at the game last week, or any of the previous matches this season for making our club so well supported and spirited.

Highbury needs to be like last week EVERY week!! I cannot understand why sometimes we are so quiet? When we drew with **** united the other week it felt so quiet coming out the ground yet 30 mins later i was singing my throat to shreds in 'the white house' at how much i love this club.

Im so proud to be an arsenal fan, passed down by my dad. any kids i have will be gooners.... or risk the adoption system :wink:

arsenal til i die.

Mark

Established Member
My Dad's side of the family have been gooners for years and my kids will be the same! :D

Gunner4life09

Gunner4life, even after i die. i wonder if i could be buried in my arsenal jersey? haha. yup all my kids will be Gonners.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Mine already is; new kit every year and every (decent) chant in the book!

gooner#1

Well...Cant say the say as you guys are cos my mum is a spud -but her Dad is a gooner!
That where she got me from!

Aussie

Established Member
My friend bout a authentic arsenal top with Reyes on the back for $50 aus dollars. What a bargain. I paid 130 for mine.

A

Anonymous

arsenal till i die, im arsenal til i die, i know i am im sure i am, im arsenal til i die

Top Bottom