• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Other Malaysian Gooner Fans

jeromelee

JasonTH14 said:
go cititel for "char kuat" ah? eheh :twisted:

Haha LOL :D nolar I heard that the arsenal fan club organised a makan session there while watching the final game as well as to watch the victory celebration. Just wanted to know if it was hot and happening man! 8)

mhpk

I do wonder at times whether any of the members in the Malaysian Arsenal Supporters Club ever registered in this forum?

No news at all from them about the happenings in Cititel. I do know that there is even merchandise sale held over there.

jeromelee

mhpk said:
I do wonder at times whether any of the members in the Malaysian Arsenal Supporters Club ever registered in this forum?

No news at all from them about the happenings in Cititel. I do know that there is even merchandise sale held over there.

Yah man. Was really interested to know what went on that night. Maybe it was so wild that no one dares share what happened with the rest hahahah.

Yah I heard bout the merchandise. But most likely the standard scarves, shirts etc. What I really want is a huge banner to hang on my ceiling to that I can see it before I slept LOL

JasonTH14

yea actually malaysia's team work saks ... although their singles rankings are quite high but i still say we need to work on the team work!! ... set Arsenal as your example/!!! TOGETHER TOGETHER!

mhpk

didn't know there was so many malaysians on this board.
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

Yah probably due to the fact that Arsenal are champions in a style unmatched by any other and that's why the tremedous emergence and existence of "posers" (bandwagon jumper terms). Oooopss sorry if I've offended any of you but siapa makan cili, dia lah terasa pedas kan?????? :wink:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom