• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Other Malaysian Gooner Fans

Iron Monkey

anyone here going to watch asian premiership cup at bukit jalil last july??? i watching malaysia vs chelsea, and final chelsea vs newcastle

GunnerForLife

its only a trial. but i really hope he can make it... he is a similar to mokhtar dahari....

one more thing, shebby singh is ****....

jeromelee

JasonTH14 said:
http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/content.asp?y=2004&dt=0514&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Sukan&pg=su_04.htm

Akmal Rizal to Norwich??? eheh imagine Bentley and Akmal upfront!!

"Eat your heart out Micheal Owen" as said by Shebby during our match with China as he scored the equalizer :p eheh

WOAH!!! SERIOUS AH??? F*CK NO SH*T!!! Would really love to see a Malaysian in the PL man. And playing with Bentley hahahha. Best of both worlds for us eh. Malaysian Gooner!!

jeromelee

GunnerForLife said:
its only a trial. but i really hope he can make it... he is a similar to mokhtar dahari....

one more thing, shebby singh is s**t....

What's wrong with shebby?

GunnerForLife

whats wrong with shebby? well, he always makes stupid biased comments. i remember him saying something like "even Ronaldo cant score like Robbie Keane". and what about him saying that Arsenal dont have goal scorers where we depend solely on henry to score in goals, while Manure has many goalscorers and predicted that Manure would beat us on any given time...

he always make frail analysis and ends up arguing with masefield...
this season he's been decent. only made few appearances on football focus. :roll:

dont mistake me. i dont hate him, i just dont like him...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom