• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Sp**s family

ModeratelyVacant

*Cue "What a Wonderful World"*

Just £10 a month and these children would have access to running water and television, on which they'd be able to watch entertaining football and laser tattoo-removing surgery. Just £10...remember, the choice is yours.

rachael-8

ModeratelyVacant said:

Just £10 a month and these children would have access to running water and television, on which they'd be able to watch entertaining football and laser tattoo-removing surgery. Just £10...remember, the choice is yours.
;D;D

reggiepaul

ModeratelyVacant said:

:lol: :lol:

Henry's Girl

ModeratelyVacant said:

lol :lol:

Alexone234

I hope he caught something bad from an infected needle causing his knob to fall off like the Ebola virus

reggiepaul

Alexone234 said:
I hope he caught something bad from an infected needle causing his knob to fall off like the Ebola virus

They will find other ways to breed and reproduce Alex. Like the Ameoba they could just split apart in to two to fill the gaps at White Hart Lane. The photo was taken in early stages but five minutes later there were 100 of them, only to multiply into 1000 over the hour.

The Gooner Bioengineering Laboratories are working on a way to rid the earth of all of them.

Alexone234

reggiepaul said:
Alexone234 said:

They will find other ways to breed and reproduce Alex. Like the Ameoba they could just split apart in to two to fill the gaps at White Hart Lane. The photo was taken in early stages but five minutes later there were 100 of them, only to multiply into 1000 over the hour.

The Gooner Bioengineering Laboratories are working on a way to rid the earth of all of them.

I am sure that Domestos or any good bleech can clear them up

Latest posts+

Top Bottom