• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Winning the Champions League in 2004 or Title at WHTL ?

Black Cesar

I rather win the league at ****e fart lane.

It will be a unique experience and the piss taking from that will make me laugh all summer.

The champions league, I am sure we will have the chance to win it once or twice in the coming 4-5 years.

knoxy

What worries me though is Sp**s ending Arsenal's record breaking run!! It's practically their FA Cup final so no doubt they'll raise their game.

Ba$tards!!!

thegame24

Established Member
WHAT!!!!!!

We dont wanna be like spud fans and want to beat them rather than concentrate on bigger things.

It would be sweet to win it at Sp**s

BUT CL ANYDAY

Sonic Youth

we alreay won the league at the lane in 1971 (not that i was even born back then, but stil...) and of course i've been dreaming of doing it again for whole my life but i'd rather win the league at highbury AND the champions league than just the league at white hart lane.

AFCG7

Established Member
CL for me.. we've already done it at the spuds in 71 but we have never won the CL.

Mark

Established Member
Well we can't win the CL this year, but this is surely our best chance to win it at the Spuds so let's go for that.

The CL will be ours one day.

Black Cesar

When we win the champins league, I want to meet the likes of Real, Milan, Juventus, Barcelona and win the trophy in that way. :D

When we drew to play Chelsea it was a big anti-climax,, we had played them 3 times by then. The Chelsea/Monaco semi-final is not even that attractive.

So give men the win at White Hart Lane to be CHAMPIONS. :D

Top Bottom