• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry on target to smash Premiership Goal record for season!

Black Cesar

Player Club Season Games Goals

Andy Cole Newcastle United 1993-94 40 34

Alan Shearer Blackburn 1994-95 42 34

Alan Shearer Blackburn 1995-96 35 31

Alan Shearer Blackburn 1993-94 40 31

Kevin Philips Sunderland 1999-2000 36 30

Thierry Henry Arsenal 2003-2004 32 29

:D :lol: 8)

Mark

Established Member
I don't know if he'll break it. If he wants to, he will. If he wants to rest after a tough season and before Euro 2004, I guess he won't. See what he decides to do.

Bader

:mrgreen: HE WILL BREAK IT ......
:roll: and he needs 2 goals to be the same number of goal with IAN WRIGHT in th EPL ........

Rupert

He is our 3rd highest all time scorer now with having overtaken John Radfords 149. Bastin is 178 and Wrighty is 185.

Ak

he is certainly capable, whether he wants to or not, the only thing that can stop him, is himself.

Sonic Youth

I doubt he will, Wenger will rest him.

why would Arsène rest him. henry doesn't have to stay fit for cup finals at the end of the year......and he's got plenty of time to rest after the end of the season before the european championship starts.

Ak

i dont think he will be rested. i mean there arent any really difficult matches left, only fulum stiks out as a reasonable club. why rest him? for next season?

Latest posts

Top Bottom