• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal 2004 - 2006 kit

Aussie

Established Member
No idea when it will be released. I think its usually a few weeks before the season starts.

Gooner_IL

I think theese shirts are a myth well the away one for sure, the yellow away one is for two seasons and this was it"s first.

seanconvey66

nah the yellow is going to be the 3rd kit next year. and its blue because the yellow only sells 25% of what a blue 1 does. I mean who wants to look like a canary??? Ive got 1 but only really wear it to the matches.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Where do people get all this bull about blue kits outselling yellow? It's a myth. The 'current' yellow away kit was the fastest selling Arsenal replica shirt EVER. Arsenal fans will always buy yellow over blue because it's our colour.

As for when the shirts will be released, for the last few years it's been early August, but (thanks mainly to the units of the yellow kit shifted) we're now a Nike 'A' client so they should be out earlier.

seanconvey66

heard that b4. Saying Dein wanted the yellow and that Nike said blue as it sells more. Personally all my mates had the blue kit last year whereas theres only 2 of us with the yellow one this year. Might be the fastest selling but doesnt necessarily mean it sells more overall just sells quicker 4 a set period of time.

I think people bought 2 kits last year then decided they didn't see the point of paying for a 3rd. Personally I didn't get the blue last year but ordered in the yellow one for this year. (away shirts are virtually unattainable in australia)

Top Bottom