• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wich signing could deliver the Champions League for us?

Wich signing could deliver the Champions League for us?

• Owen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerrard

• Terry

• Trezeguet

• Total voters

kluivert

I'll go for Boy wonder! I wouldn't mind Trez but Owen is a former Ballon d'or & he's English ! My wish for the remaining of the season will be that Liverpool do not finnish 4TH, c'mon Newcastle... or even Villa!

jeromelee

If it was only these 4 that I could choose from, I'd say SG. He's been the linchpin for lilipool for quite some time now. And he's a real battler. Would fit right in next to Vieira.

But if the choices were more open, I'd say someone like Ronaldinho. Fast, makes great passes and can score.

dsurg

Stevie G for me...I dont think there has been any better player in his position this season aside from our very own Captain .....Frank lampard has been good...but Steven Gerrard has been absolutely awesome this season..if he comes to the Arsenal, his game would get better and he has proven that he is consistent so he'll be able to take his game to world class level with us as he'd be playing with great players with him....imagine PV4 and Stevie G in the already good Arsenal midfield...we'll win league games just by showin up...and I think that partnership would be better than the PV4-Petit one of 97-98....and then again...He's a real Gem...(which is what AW says he's looking for

godfather

ANY of them!
but, with Gerrard in our team, we will be really on a high ;D
anyway, im happy with this great team as well, because WE ARE CHAMPIONS! :roll:

beaney

But if the choices were more open, I'd say someone like Ronaldinho

oh yeah! he da man!

id say gerrard out of those 4 though, he would fit right in next to paddy.

i like owen, not sure how well he would fit in with our style of play though.
terry, excellent cb but so are sol and toure.
tres? possibly, although i think we have enough frenchmen in our team now. would be nice to see some english players.

mood

Gerrard, I really hope he could join us. He'd fit Wenger's tactics perfectly.

thegame24

Established Member
One player wont win us the CL.

WE need some luck.

this current team we have is better than real and probably better than milan, they could do it.

However, Ronaldinho would make us by far and away the best attacking team in the world.

Split

It's close between Terry and Gerrard, but I voted for Stevie G, just because I think he'd slot in nicely with Vieira, whereas Kolo and Sol don't need replacing. I think both Terry and Gerrard have the qualities to lead the team through hard stages, like the CL semi 2nd leg against Chelsea, they can be vocal leaders on the pitch!

But we won't sign any of them

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For me it would have to be Gerrard from the list. Other than that i would get Ronaldinho or Casillas.

The Mini

Gerrard, would sort out the problem about Vieira's partner and is very capable.

Could've been Terry but I realised Kolo would leave us beause he doesnt like RB and Lauren is younger than I thought.

KlurgsSporg

Van Persie.. lol jus kiddin next season i think it will be ours for the taking Reyes will be better and our defense will be stronger i think its ours next season

Mark

Established Member
All except Terry. Our defence is fine. In midfield and upfront there's room for improvement. Any of those 3 would certainly improve our chances but wouldn't guarantee us the CL.

Jkreffer

Established Member
If we got Stevie Gerrard, I would be the happiest fan alive...along with the rest of you! No doubt he would be the best ossible signing this summer!

reggiepaul

Who the hell is choosing Owen?

If we bought Gerrard (no talent or expertise in front of defence) who will cover our defence? Vieira? Who will give Vieira space?

Gerrard is light years away from the flowing football we play.

Gilberto is far more useful technically and defensively than Gerrard. Gerrard performs as an attacking player. We have prowess around the center in terms of attacking play.

We have seen recently how much the defence excel with a defensive player in front of them.

Gerrard and Terry have the same agent I think, ahem, *cough*.

Latest posts

Top Bottom