• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie on way out(Sun Exclusive and thus could be bullplop)

asajoseph

Established Member
Personally, I've been speculating that Freddie might leave all season, and the tabloids seem to aggree with me... Trezeguet would be an excellent signing, although if Freddie did leave, I do think we'd be a little light on the right hand side...

patrick42uk

Established Member
freddie is hardly 'flamboyant; and twelve million is good money. but we are not geting david 'show me the money' trezeguet.

arsenal4life

i don't mind if Fredie go
he has been moderate this season and last season
alot of injuries so much that he didn't play 10 successive matchs

but after RVP deal NO need for Trez surly

another thing
if we gonna accept that Wenger will sign Terry and Gerrard and Owen
we gonna accept this rumor
this sun is bullshit

asajoseph

Established Member
well, I wouldn't be too disappointed if he did sign all three. But I for one don't think he'll sign a single one of them. I think it's a mistake for supporters to try to pressure the club into making big name signings. Just look at the results when this happened at Man Utd. (Veron). Wenger will do the best he can with the money he has, and the best Arsène can do is better than any of us can usually imagine.

A

Anonymous

used to love freddie, now he hes been off form for a long time and never looks like coming into it. hes always injured, and i think if we can get over 10 mill for him then its worth selling and getting in some fresh blood. has to be a right mid though.

himanshu

trezeguet???HOW MANY STRIKERS DO WE NEED!!!!!!???THIERRY,REYES,PERSIE,ALI,BENTLEY,BERGKAMP
CMO'N WE DONT WANT TO BECOME LIKE CHELSKI!!

faki00

Trez?

I can't see Trez @ Arsenal. He's already got an ego (righfully so coz hes talented) but wangers singings are usually humble.. They work hard in order to repay the faith Arsène has shown in them...don't forget no one batteles like freddy.. even if he's having a bad game he still runs his life out.

adrea

hes one of the most hardworking player we have.
i dont see him leaving,actually i dont want him to leave :wink:

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
the sun reports ****. a little drunk at the moment but can certainly tell a **** stoty when i see one. i have specutated freddie leaving and wont rule it out but for trez? no. if 15 mill is offered, Arsène would probably say yes. but we all know about his policy of stability and continuity. freddie will probably still be in the red and white next season. take it from a drunk college kid...

sanyasi

dont SHOUT himanshu!

wiltord and kanu probably are leaving. wenger is probably going to loan out bentley. he does that. pennant can play right, i have a suspicion that van persie is a right winger more than a striker.
pennant is ready, he has the ability but unfortunately, also the attitude. i dunno if hes coming back...

we have lots of youth strikers, but only one confirmed god, thierry. however although i think that trez is a good striker i dont want him at afc. hes not young and wenger doesnt usually sign oldies.

KoLo28

What's the obsession with Trez? We don't need another striker, and people who are happy to sell freddie are crazyyyy!

Top Bottom