• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gio tips Rob to rock 'em

johe

r_blair2 said:
Gio saying something good about arsenal....hmmmm....thot he was BArca thru n thru?
Technically he isn't a Barca player, and in addition Arsenal and Barca aren't rivals for anything, so he is basically free to say what he feels about Arsenal (and in this case RvP).

I like him alot and I think Gio's a great player btw, shame to see him leave, he was very unlucky with injuries in his time here. :cry:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
The thing that I find most encouraging is how many people are rating van Persie a bigger talent then the likes of van der Vaart, Robben, Sneijder, de Ridder, de Jong etc...

A.Hussain

GoonerGurjit said:
The thing that I find most encouraging is how many people are rating van Persie a bigger talent then the likes of van der Vaart, Robben, Sneijder, de Ridder, de Jong etc...

thats true. i was especially heartened when i read the King of the Cage bit. i was always wanting a street fighter at arsenal. i know titi was a bit but it wasnt showdown style. i used to think, well if we wanted a street tamed kid, we have to look to brazil. but now we have one from the infamous streets of Rotterdam? gangsta style. fushizzle bro! 8) :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He might go to my friend's shop, just like Reyes did when he first arrived.

Top Bottom