• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Courier

Whats his best position Centre Mid or more on the flanks like say a Malbranque who I think has been overlooked by many.He has fabulous talent, good aggression, decent pace and scores goals.

Monne

cesc has better passing tackling, aggression, anticipating, positioning, teamwork, work minded in overall, ...

want me to continue?

Monne

what? u don't believe me?
nasri wouldn't recuperate anything
talking bout 'healthy' aggression
cesc is allways at the place he's suppossed to

fabregas need help on his takling and he sint very aggresive but i might have overrated nasri but i think hell be a good signing

Spike

Established Member
This should be on the 'wishlist' as it is exactly what it is - one's wish for a player, nothing to do about a transfer of any sort.

A

Anonymous

nasri is a must buy been a fan since he was 14 , knew he was going to be big , kaka zidane , yes he needs arsenals training scheme

agnishevchenko

No, not Davids! Davids' to old.. we need someone younger and as big as Vieira! or just get Baptista and hope that Gilberto could do the job!

asajoseph

Established Member
Yeah, 'tis true, and has already been discussed in the Davids thread.

What's the point of replacing a 29 year old expensive player (in wages) whose career may be on the decline, with a 32 year old expensive player (in wages) whose career is DEFINITELY on the decline?

AFCG7

Established Member
Marcos Ascuncao from Betis to replace Vieira. A midfield hardman , great passer, grreat dribbler and probably once of the best takers of a free kick in the world.

wer

Owen Hargreaves is top on my wish-list
talented, young and better than Jenas :wink:

regele

Established Member
Defenders: Perea(atl madrid), Alex(PSV), jorge andrade(depor)
Midfielders: Deisler, Schweinsteiger(bayern),Riquelme(villareal)
Attackers: Louque(Depor), Forlan(Villareal)
Any of this players would do it for me

mccroix

...so let me think

goalkeeper: ricardo, wiese (bremen, before kaiserslautern)
defenders: van buyten (hamburg), zebina, cicinho, evera
midfield: joaquin, emerson (i know...no chance), essien/diarra, marquez!
attack: baptista :( , forlan, ...

asajoseph

Established Member
Although Van der Vaart's been poo for a while, he's just moved to Hamburg, so signing him isn't possible either

Top Bottom