• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

agnishevchenko

can i wish 4 anything? :eek:ops:
i dont care even if u say no i will still wish for my shortlisted players!!

GK- Buffon :lol: (die hard-trying)
RB-Rafael -brazil u-21- (maybe can)
LB-Dede(possible)
CB-Woodgate(there are chances)
CM-Baptista(hopeless and pointless)
ACM-Aimar(got cash, then can)
R Winger- Joaquin :lol: (die hard 2-trying!)
CF- Robinho (kidnap his mum, maybe can!)

whizz kid

Keepers: Carlos Kameni, Andreas Isaksson and Sebastián Vieira

Defense: Vincent Kompany and Sergio Ramos García

Midfield: Michael Ballack, Michael Essien and Jesús Navas González

Attack: Julio Baptista, Carlos Alberto Tévez and Nicolas Anelka

Corny

I'll keep my realistic.

Keeper: Criteria -Tall, young, potentially world class, experienced for age, 21 or there abouts and ready to play.

Right winger: Criteria, can cross a ball, pace, 21 to 24.

Striker: Baptista.

Okay, we're hanging on for Baptista what of the other positions? I assume Mr Wenger isn't buying anybody else. Definately need a keeper.

kel varnsen

Established Member
realisticly:
a goalie and a decent midfielder.

what i hope for:
a goalie
a central midfielder
a superb forward. either oliveira or cassano.

goooner

For me we need only one worldclass midfielder and everything will be exellent, MICHAEL BALLACK an ideal signing we could bring him for 25 M euros, couse he revealed that he doesn't attend to extend his contract at Bayern, which expires next year so bavarians wouldnt mind selling him a guess, so AW what are you waiting for????????? :shock:

asajoseph

Established Member
Ah, yeah, Alex from PSV would be great. Although there is a rumour that Chelsea in some way have first option, of joint ownership or somethingn like that... But can't remember exactly.

A

Anonymous

Players from other teams you wish we had

Robben from Chelsea - hands down, he would fit perfect in our system
Christiano Ronaldo - Ah, I can see him making those runs allready
John Terry - Reliable, and Solid
Gerrad - Need I say more?
Cech - No explanation neccessary

That's 3 Chelsea Players, 1 Man UTD, and 1 Liverpool.

That's all that I'm asking. Now we just have to see if Wenger can make any moves! lol!

A

Anonymous

man, u must be bored. god we'd have a good line up though

Cech

Toure Terry Campbell Cole

Hleb Gerrard Silva Robben

Ronaldo Henry

A

Anonymous

ha! yeah, it's 2:50 am here local time (NYC), i can't sleep, and i was thinking about who i'd like to see most on our team from other teams............good night!

ccc

****, why so many ppl want c. ronaldo? he is much overrated. yes, he is skillful, but lacking of brain, brain of football! there were many times I saw him trying to squeeze into crowded defenders instead of passing his unmarked teammate. he is too showing off. I'm so happy that this silly boy is not in our team

asajoseph

Established Member
This is something of a wish list, so I'm going to merge it with the thread already int he Transfer Talk forum.

As for a Premiership player I wish I had? Wayne Rooney. May be a granny shagging thug, but he's the most talented English player, and one of the best young players I've seen in a decade.

Michael Owen as we hav'nt a natural striker, basically anybody the squad looks really weak in comparison to Man U & Chelski's Squads..

Latest posts

Top Bottom