• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
asajoseph said:
I wouldn't mind Sorin the player, but I might add his haircut to the anti-wish list...

And one of my frineds said that he is an educated psycologist, looks more like a psycho to me.

shaz

DAMMIT WE NEED A DM!!!

i believe this is the first priority, i dont know who, my knowledge of world players is quite limited, but it doesnt take a genius to realise if we dont buy one, well probably end up in 8th position or something and will burn cesc out.

personally i dont think we need a striker, though i wouldnt say no to torres or kuit or whatever.

definately need a world class centre back, campbells getting old, cygan is ****e, and senderos imo isnt good enough.

and finally, although jens lehmann has done quite well this year, i feel we could do with a solid second keeper, or sell him for a world class one like hildebrandt, or the guy that replaced cech at that french team.

asajoseph

Established Member
I do find this slating of Senderos absolutely ridiculous. Yes, the guy's made mistakes, and he's had a more shakey second season. But he's 20 freaking years old. I can't think of many CB's that played at the same level as him at his age.

Uri

Zlatan Ibrahimovitch - So good, so strong so young... so everything
and of course, Pirlo, we need some one like him now.

RammiXP

i have come to the conclusion that these 3 players will complete our squad and makes us move forward. I also believe they are all affordable.

Andreas ISAKSSON (GK for the future)
Nemanja Vidic ( Great CB who would make a great impact to our defence)
Javier Mascherano (The Midfielder we need to make a real impact)

These 3 players will complete our squad and the next area would be to look for a striker and a winger over the next few years to replace Henry and Freddie.

Neo_McKane

I've shortened my list to these players:
GK - Hildebrand
Defence - Vidic - absolutely magnificent, in 10 games for scg, he made only one mistake
Middfield - Stankovic - versatile, hard man, strong, good in def.
Attack - Torres, or Adebayor

RammiXP

TheHotshot said:
Nahh mascherano is small. He'll get killed in EPL. We need someone bigger and stronger.

i disagree but what i suggest is never going to happen so no point arguing.

maradonad2g

You seem to think because of height he's weak thats not the case he's actually quite strong. "Mascherano is a monster" thats what maradona said about him now for probaly the best player ever to say that about you it must be true. mascherano weighs 77kg thats more then diarras weight (76kg) so not having height doesnt make u a leight weight then again aerialy he would be weak for the epl but in terms of tackles he'll win that ball back no questions asked.

MOD: POST EDITED FOR TEXT LANGUAGE. NEXT TIME IT'S GONE

shaz

it says in team talk that man utd are leading the race to sign vidic. now ill admit i dont know much about this player, but i definately think this is the sort of signing we should make, a solid defender with some experience.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
i personally would like arsenal to buy gravesen. ok he is not the most gifted football player in the world, but even if he ended up being a bench warmer i would be far happier seeing him come on to the pitch instead of the likes of flamini also
1) he wouldnt cost a lot
2)he isnt easily intimidated
3)would protect the pansies in our team from being "bullied"
4) perfectly suited for life in the premiership.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Yeah I think Gravesen is a good choice but considering he's at Madrid, they'll want to sell him for a high price.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
i fink that arsenal need a right winger preferably joaquin because ever since freddie cut his hair i havent been at all impressed with him and his performance against charlton underlines that. also pires is past it and jus makes me angry when i watch him play and can you believe it cygan actually played quite GOOD against charlton

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
sebastien frey/issakson not urgently
jorge andrade
maniche
joaquin
torres
simple as unless scrooge would rather buy a couple more unknown players instead of the established ones we need.

My Wish list

Gk: Given or Isaksson

I prefer Given or Isakson but Newcastle probably wouldn't sell him(especially with their erractic defense).

CB: Ledly King, Jorge Andradade or Kompany

Any one of them. I personally like Ledly King, he's english, strong, tall and has experience.

CDM: Tymoshuk, Carrick, or zokora

Carrick would be the best buy but Tottenham wouldn't let him go

CM: Ballack, Gravesen, or Karimi

Ballack is unrealistic, Gravesen is slow, I would like to see Karimi at Highbury.

CF: Kuyt, Baptista

Baptista is not getting many chances at Real. And if Kuyt comes, it would be a next summer.

RW: Joaquin or other young guns

I would love to see Joaquin at Highbury but he's too expensive for us.
So maybe we could give Smith or Quicny chances at the right wing or even Eboue (I thought he did pretty decent whenever he came on as a right wing)

Top Bottom