• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Bergy_1995

Ledley King or Vincent Company at centre half
Thomas Rosicky as another attacking midfielder (possible replacement for Freddie)
Yaya Toure to further bolster our midfield

zerofeel

Either Kompany or Van den borre for CB,Kameni for Jens replacement and Mavuba for midfield as Gilbys replacement

KD

i think we should sign kameni but only the season after next as i think he is the best replacement for lehmann. I also think we need a centre back - maybe kompany or even balde to have solid back-up. Other than that, Ribery in for Pires and either Yakubu or (forgive me!) Julio baptista in as forth striker when Bergy retires

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Armando Petit

His excellent performances this year has helped Benfica go far in CL and they are top in the Portugesse league. Very hardworking and has a powerful right foot. Plus he's not afraid to shoot. Also he has lots of experience. Definitely someone that Arsenal need in the midfield to guide super Cesc.

Arsenal_4eva_14

Bergy_1995 said:
Ledley King or Vincent Company at centre half
Thomas Rosicky as another attacking midfielder (possible replacement for Freddie)
Yaya Toure to further bolster our midfield

Yah agree with this man. Although i agree that Company is class, i beleive Kompany would do a better job for us at the back. Very similar players but Kompany just sounds better then Company :roll:

And as for Rosicky i agree, although i beleive we replace Bergkamp with him. Not sure if Ljunberg needs replacing at attacking mid, as frankely i have never seen him play there....

Lets replace Lehman at right midfield and Henry at left back whilst we are at it :roll:

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
Dream Pick Ups

hello all, coming live from australia.

My dream picks woudl be Ballack-because he would be good not only due to his skills but his leadership qualities, Beckham- his immense foot work and hard work which again would give us experience in skills and leadership (would also bring money! due to sponsorship etc.) and my final pick would be someone from Leeds United, i am still questioning on who tho. probably Rob Hulse or sumtin, but my views on leeds are limited

cheers mates

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Farfan is just a good striker, but not great. Also, we've got like 3-21 year old strikers at the moment and I dont think adding Farfan will make Henry feel more ambitious.

I want Simao Sabrosa

Latest posts+

Top Bottom