• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
bury said:
Källström
Rosicky
Reo-Coker
Yaya Toure

why would we buy 3(4) CM's?

I am A swede and would love to see Källström with us but I don't see a place for him in our squad, he wants to dicate the play as Cesc does and is a bit slow for our game, killer long passes and nice shots thou. Will go to a Spanish or Italian top team in a couple of years or Lyon or MArseille

ghead_4

here are the rumoured transfer targets i would like us to get:

GK - would love given as lehmann's eventual replacement but would settle for pele.

CB - kompany PLUS one from gallas, thuram and davies (i think we could do with experience).

RB & LB - i'm happy with what we've got assuming cole stays.

CM - carrick, mascherano but would settle for yaya. would definitely take vieira back.

RM - wright-phillips (he should have joined us over chelsea, he'd definitely be at the world cup)

LM - i wouldn't mind n'zogbia signing if wenger feels he's good enough though i am not 100% convinced yet.

CF - wouldn't complain about any of torres, ibrahimovic, ronaldo, owen, baptista or del piero (though i would prefer him in a pires-esque role). i would take robinho but only if reyes went.

youngsters - would love us to sign micah richards and maybe loan him back to man city for a year or two. would also like any of nuri sahin, samir nasri, gourcuff, ben arfa

dream-on - i would love to get tevez, david villa or king but i don't think we stand any chance of getting either of them.

Blackjag

GK pele or given
Cb kompany, davies, thuram
Fb fine with that except if cole leaves
CM Yaya, Baptistia
Rm/Lm ribery, ngogbia or VDV
St. torres
youngsters gourcuff, sahin, samri, moses and micah richards

The Mini

I think our defence is sorted, Kompany would be a great asset, but otherwise I dont think we need to make any changes.

Midfield, sell off Pires and get ourselves some Shaun Wright-Philips.

Our Attack is largely sorted too.

Keeper is almost a must, dont know who to get though.

blueeyes_74

Jesús Navas González,Daniel Alves Da Silva and
David Castedo Escudero all play in Sevilla Futbol Club.
http://www.sevillafc.es

I say we UEFA Cup final, i was very inpressed buy
this players.

Maydby we are players that Arsenal should buy
then transfer window open.

All of them played with Jose Antonio Reyes, what
have to be a plus.

A

Anonymous

no all three of them havent played with reyes, and why buy a over 30+ left back when we have cole and clichy

adjie

jacc_7_1 said:
henry - van nistelrooy

although i dislike RVN, i must say he is a perfect fox in a box..

:D
I know lot of people in this forum will hate the idea.
But actually that's an interesting idea.

I don't think it will be happen though.

nidza7

Established Member
adjie said:
jacc_7_1 said:
henry - van nistelrooy

although i dislike RVN, i must say he is a perfect fox in a box..

:D
I know lot of people in this forum will hate the idea.
But actually that's an interesting idea.

I don't think it will be happen though.

mate,this is NOT an interesting idea. :roll:

Viper

Established Member
Torres - please.
Mascherano - Seen him in a couple of games for Argentina and he tackles well, is quite strong.
Given - world class goal keeper. He has been superb for Newcsatle this season.
A good CB. Perhaps Davies, but I haven't seen him much this season. He was very impressive against us though

RammiXP

As Rosciky no longer looks like a possibility i have turned my attention to Javier MAscherano as im sure some of you are already aware of.

I intend to keep well informed on him over the summer and let everyone knows if its going to happen!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
kamikaze80 said:
briancefrance, what kind of season have bodmer and toulalan had? has their stock risen/fallen?

who else is available who can give cesc a breather? lets get edu back?

also wondering this and how is best at defending of them? Because I strongly feel that the CM we need has to have skills that would allow him to play well with both Cesc and Gilberto

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
RammiXP said:
As Rosciky no longer looks like a possibility i have turned my attention to Javier MAscherano as im sure some of you are already aware of.

I intend to keep well informed on him over the summer and let everyone knows if its going to happen!

We don't get an attacking midfielder/playmaker and you switch targets to a Gattuso kinda player?

RammiXP

YeahBee said:
RammiXP said:

We don't get an attacking midfielder/playmaker and you switch targets to a Gattuso kinda player?

yep Rosciky would have been a good choice as pires is leaving and he would have been perfect for our set-up now he is unavilable i have turned my attentions on Mascherano and baptista mainly as i feel both can add a massive amount to out squad.

stiiphunn

Established Member
YeahBee said:
kamikaze80 said:
briancefrance, what kind of season have bodmer and toulalan had? has their stock risen/fallen?

who else is available who can give cesc a breather? lets get edu back?

also wondering this and how is best at defending of them? Because I strongly feel that the CM we need has to have skills that would allow him to play well with both Cesc and Gilberto

You can forget about Toulalan he'll be in Lyon next year.

As for Bodmer, he's a good player, good passing but may be a bit too slow for the premier league. The pace of the game is so high that Bodmer wouldn't fit in this league! I see him more in the Calcio for example.

Top Bottom