• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Remember Marcell Jansen, the 6ft 3inch German 19 year old left back. He was in th World Cup squad and we were strongly linked to him last year with Tony Adams supposedly scounting him on behalf of Wenger. He looked a good prospect and has a better physical presence than Clichy or Cole for away battles with Bolton and the other non-footballing teams.

I defo think Davies would be a good signing but not at £10m. He's 21 right? Well Djourou is 19 and he's been to the World Cup already - too similar aswell. I'd like to see someone more experienced as we can't rely on Cygan to keep things steady! Thuram would have been perfect and sure the boss tried, but not to be. Don't know who else there is, perhaps Mexes or Chivu, both are 25 or 26 and the target age for Wenger to improve the squad. Crucially, both can play as the left centre-back which is not Toure's position.

I reckon Hoyte will do a good job for us next season and become an England player. He looked so out of place at Blunderland and I don't think he was to blame for a single goal they conceded. He was probably their biggest goal threat at the other end aswell. I hope we dont loan him out again, as I think he is a better defender than Eboue.

belgianfan

Yes indeed gago is a great player. A true asset for each club.

I agree that ujfalusi would be a great signing. But what about the left back from juve. That guy named chiellini or something. He would be cheap I think.

And Tevez. He wants to leave and if you have the chance to buy such a player you should take it. I know we have enough attackers but this guy is great. Only henry is better at arsenal.

jus2nang

I can't see us being able to get Tevez.

If we could afford him (which I doubt), we'd probably just get out-bid by Chelsea.

Tevez is an Tw*t. He pissed off all the Corinthians fans, so i can see him leaving but i dont want him at Arsenal. I can see a spot on the chavski bench for him.

junialum

GZA_Genius said:
He was probably their biggest goal threat at the other end aswell.
Hahahahaha agreed.

GZA_Genius said:
I hope we dont loan him out again, as I think he is a better defender than Eboue.
Defensive yes offensive no. We need attacking wing backs and I think Hoyte could function as a CB instead. He played LB for Sunderland pretty well too.

Did anyone watch Traore during Bergy's testimonial when the youth team was playing? He was superb at the left back imo.

belgianfan

What about sorin. Good solid left back with offensive style of play. I think he may be able to leave for 2 mil. That's cheap and a good player for that money. If cole leaves we have a replacement and lots of money to buy another player. CB perhaps.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Sorin will die in EPL. The league is too fast for him. He can play in a fast team but not against fast opponents. He'll be better off in La Liga or Serie A

lazyfreak

Hoyte can play CB same with our other RB's except for Lauren. Traore can also play CB, our only LB which can aswell.

Chivu/Mexes
Mascherano/M.Diarra
Ribery

Give me Baptista or Robinho exc. if Ca$hley leaves for Real and Chileni/Taiwo to replace him

Some youths:
Gago, Sahin, Merida, Kerlon

Any of these please :D

goonerz49

ThierryHenry said:
Chivu/Mexes
Mascherano/M.Diarra
Ribery

Give me Baptista or Robinho exc. if Ca$hley leaves for Real and Chileni/Taiwo to replace him

Some youths:
Gago, Sahin, Merida, Kerlon

Any of these please :D

i would bet everything i own that we don't buy any of those players you've listed!, sorry except merida, i didn't see you'd put him

carlos_sm

Mahamadou Diarra and any experienced CB

I think with this two players and our developing youngters we can be a really competitive team this year

Rohit

Established Member
Any central midfielder,who is at present better than Flmaini and Song,doesn't matter if they have potential to be better.

Just 2 years back Gilbero had a career threatening back injury which left him out for 6 months.I don't say that injury could recur but either Gilberto or Cesc,God forbid may get an injury with a long hard season that could leave them out for a while.No way are Flamini and Song good enough to do the job for a period of time,we might find ourself behind Tottenham yet again,forget fighting for the title or 2nd place.

I woke up with this fear and the thought that Wenger will end up signing no one,which has been lingering for quite long just augments the fear.

lazyfreak

I'm just wondering... when Upson left, he left because he couldn't get regular first team action right? So now that Wenger is looking for a CB, why not get him back? or is Upson not good anymore?

Latest posts

Top Bottom