• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

kooldawg

Established Member
if Ribery doesn't come and Reyes leaves, i wouldn't mind Tuncay in the left wing position.

Wenger rates him highly and he'd be a decent addition to the squad i think.

i like tuncay.
i think we should spend 120 mill and buy ronaldihno,kaka and buffon.
or spend 500 k on illiasu. either one would be fine.

Arsenalguru

Fenerbahçe are celebrating their 100th year anniversary.

They will never sell one of their most influential player this year.

Fenerbahçe started their 100th season very well with 6-0 score over opponent. Tuncay also scored.

ramon12

We have enough forwards Im not mistaken but Wenger wanted him in January anyway Chivu and Oubina remain my top choices

belgianfan

Guys just heard some great news. If Reyes leaves we can get JOAQUIN.
Apparently he made it clear he wants to leave betis sevilla. He's probably the best winger in the world. Spent some cash on the guy

Jameel46

Established Member
belgianfan said:
Guys just heard some great news. If Reyes leaves we can get JOAQUIN.
Apparently he made it clear he wants to leave betis sevilla. He's probably the best winger in the world. Spent some cash on the guy

very unlikely we'll get Joaquin, Valencia are already trying to get him and look like getting him.

asajoseph

Established Member
Frankly, if Valencia can get him, we shouldn't find it too difficult to make a better case - unless he's desparate to stay in Spain, that is...

I'd take Joaquin, in an instant.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom