• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

hleb_ster

cole to want to stay ;)

gallas, mascherano, nuri sahin ribery/simao

tevez (if he would learn to play with henry and not be as greedy)

Bazza19

honestly all we need to do is buy gattuso and gallas and we are sorted, saviole too and cole should justt be shot ,f%%k the money reyes too

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Stipe Pletikosa (pretty cheap and between clubs right now. When in form one of top 5 Gk in Europe, for time after Mad Jens, Almunia is not up to it)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stipe_Pletikosa

Andreas Ivanschitz (I've watched him one game and he was really impressive, someone knows more about this guy, everything I read about him was extremely good, but I must admit I didn't read much)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Ivanschitz

Frank Ribery (next big thing IMO)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Ribery

Phillipp Lahm (like Ribery next big thing, I wouldn't save mobney on both of these guys)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillipp_Lahm

This is is nothing I think we will buy, just my wishlist who I would like to see in Arsenal Ivanschitz only after trial.

virna lisi

i want tevez....so bad!

as for this statement..
tevez (if he would learn to play with henry and not be as greedy)
i'm glad you like too..but that's exactly WHY i want him at arsenal!
what a welcome relief he would be...we need greedy players on the team! a player who isn't afraid to take a shot! and he's pretty bullish on his feet too...

Lord Dula

Established Member
Gabriel Agbonlahor.

Ok might sound knee-jerkish, but based on the couple of times I've seen him, I think he'll be a star.

Pace to burn, good physique, nice balance and a sensible teamwork ethic to his game.

Plus he's from blighty too.

Nigel Reo-Coker - hes a machine on that pitch with plenty of passion and strength of a bear .With London at heart a time to move on to the upper class cant be far off

Lord Dula

Established Member
Agbonlahor, Reo-Coker, and Davies would be a nice trio and would bring back a splash of Blighty.

That said I would love Mascherano.

Caspian

Supposedly linked with a £4m move for Gareth Bale

Don't hold much credence as it's in The Mirror, but we've been linked with this guy for a while.

belgianfan

Sorin has signed for hsv. And we should be glad we didn't sign boula. Everybody in HSV is happy he's gone. They said he had a very bad character.

cole and reyes to stay,
one proven cb- gallas, alex (PSV) or anton ferdinand
one excellent dm- mascherano, appiah etc
one winger (rosicky and helb aren't natural wingers)- vicente, malouda, govou

that's it, basically one in those positions, to boost moral, and to beat chelsea

oh and reo-coker, he plays like davids when he was good, i rate him highly cause he should fit into our side but do the ugly side of the game with style

belgianfan

Ronaldinho. I know we don't have the money but hey it's a wishlist. And he had a row with Rijkaard. It's known that the contract talks aren't going that smooth so maybe. :D

Imagine ronaldinho's vision and craft with an excellent last pass to Henry.

polar87

belgianfan said:
Ronaldinho. I know we don't have the money but hey it's a wishlist. And he had a row with Rijkaard. It's known that the contract talks aren't going that smooth so maybe. :D

Imagine ronaldinho's vision and craft with an excellent last pass to Henry.

Ah man, wouldnt that just be heaven?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom