• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Fekbalzs

Gunner Tevez

By PAT SHEEHAN

Arsène WENGER is close to winning his £18million battle with Manchester United for Carlos Tevez.

The Argentine will be in London today to undergo a medical before rubber-stamping his move to the Gunners.

Strike star Tevez, 22, has always insisted he preferred London ahead of Manchester.

And it is a big blow for Old Trafford boss Alex Ferguson, who had Tevez at No 2 on his shopping list after Bayern Munich’s England ace Owen Hargreaves.

It is understood boss Wenger and the Gunners had been willing to offer Tevez a five-year deal — although United could have topped their wages.

Tevez, among Argentina’s best-paid players on around £20,000 a week, was yesterday trying to sort out a cash wrangle with his Brazilian club Corinthians.

He was in Paris with club president Alberto Dualib to negotiate loyalty bonuses and other payments before deciding on his destination.

And it now looks as if Wenger has put one over on old foe Fergie.

Jameel46

Established Member
Fekbalzs said:
This is my Arsenal Dream Team:
Lehmann

Eboue
Toure
Senderos
Cole

Hleb
Fabregas
Gilberto
Reyes

v.Persie
Henry

that's your dream team, you should wake up from dreaming and realise that your dream has become a reality, congratulations, unfortunately for you others dream of having a brilliant team, and aren't to excited with your dream.

arsboy

i would like mascerano
he is strong player and will be great cover on gilberto.
arsenal needs "fresh" and he is the right decision
kristijan macedonia

been

hmm might as well have a go for my dream arsenal team

-------------Lehmann

-Eboue-Toure-Gallas-Cole
-------M.Diarra-Essien

-Ljunberg-Fabregas-Rosicky

---------------Henry

Phil442

Change needed

Unless we get a quailty Center back, We're gonna be in trouble for the season, I would love those two brilliant Argentinian boys to come, but believe it or not, they're going to west ham, no, this is not the 1st of April.
This is transfer deadline day, our sqaud is not strong enough to win the premiership the defense that did so well last year in europe is weaker and that weak foundation undermines the rest of the team.
We should have gone for Johnathon Woodgate, as long as you can cope with his injurys, and we could, he's a quality defender.

I hope Arsène will actually buy today, and better yet, buy a player with grit to win.

vPersie99

my turn (as realistic as possible after transfer window)

Buffon

Eboue Toure Gallas Cole

Ljungberg Fabregas Gilberto Rosicky

van Persie Henry

Subs.
Lehmann
Djourou
Hoyte
Reo-Coker
Hleb
Baptista
Adebayor

-(Obviously Lauren and Senderos still injured but would be welcome back into the squad)
-(Henry subject to change based on current poor performances)
-(van Persie is quality but often ought to be brought on as a sub in preference to starting)
-(Reo-Coker rotates with Gilberto or Fabregas)
-(Hleb rotates with Ljungberg)
-(Baptista rotates with either van Persie or Henry)
-(Adebayor is brought on for Henry, van Persie or Baptista when needed)

Fallen_Angel

Jameel46 said:
Fekbalzs said:
This is my Arsenal Dream Team:
Lehmann

Eboue
Toure
Senderos
Cole

Hleb
Fabregas
Gilberto
Reyes

v.Persie
Henry

that's your dream team, you should wake up from dreaming and realise that your dream has become a reality, congratulations, unfortunately for you others dream of having a brilliant team, and aren't to excited with your dream.

Hahahaha

Buffon

Eboue Gallas Toure Cole

Hleb Fabregas Mascherano Rosicky

Baptista Henry

Now that is a Dream Team!!!

As u can see i've still got faith in Cole and am hoping that Mascherano/Tevez to Westham thing is some sort of joke.

R.V.P_11

As u can see i've still got faith in Cole and am hoping that Mascherano/Tevez to Westham thing is some sort of joke.[/quote]

Afraid not :shock: :shock: :shock:

belgianfan

Because off baptista signing for us. Another Brazilian with the name of ronaldinho wants to sign and freakin dance the samba al season long at arsenal. Or so i heard :D

R.V.P_11

---------------------LEHMANN----------------------
---EBOUE------TOURE-------GALLAS----CLICHY-----
---------------------GILBERTO---------------------
-----------FABREGAS------------ROSSICKY---------
----------------------BAPTISTA--------------------
------V.PERSIE-------------------------------------
----------------------- HENRY---------------------

i can see that team scoring most and conceding least in the premiership :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom