• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dos1986

Established Member
I would like to see 3 new signings here in the summer

1)A big,fast,powerful CB to partner Kolo,Phil isnt up to job imo and Gallas and Kolo are too small.Naldo from Bremen and Gökhan Zan would be perfect.

2)A Winger who could play also AM is a must,Gourcuff or VDV would be nice.

3)An experienced Striker like Klose,Gudjohnsen or Olivera is needed to help out Thierry,and the Injury prone Van Persie.

jester

Established Member
Craig Gordon
Quaresma
Tevez
A monster of a CB

as said above, someone like gudjohnson would be nice for a season or two

dos1986

Established Member
Ins:

GK Gordon

CB Naldo,Gökhan Zan,basically any monster well over 6 foot with a turn of pace and balance,that Guy Samba is the kind of beast I want.

Winger Quaresma,Gourcuff or Agonbahor would be nice.

CF Experience like Klose,Gudjohnsen or Olivera.

Outs:

Jens too old

Gallas not needed imo,and is a going to be a huge selection problem.

Lgunberg finished

Baptista

Ali

Bendtner too slow and limited imo,if we can get £8mil for him we should take it.

Grampus_Eight

dos1986 said:
Ins:

GK Gordon

CB Naldo,Gökhan Zan,basically any monster well over 6 foot with a turn of pace and balance,that Guy Samba is the kind of beast I want.

Outs:

Jens too old

Lgunberg finished

Baptista

Ali

Bendtner too slow and limited imo,if we can get £8mil for him we should take it.

Very good point...

mccroix

dos1986 said:
Ins:

GK Gordon

Outs:

Jens too old

Lgunberg finished

Baptista

Ali

yeah why not...get rid of our most consistent and best defender and put senderos there...why not..
and while we're at it, sell henry, toure, gilberto and cesc, too

dos1986

Established Member
:roll: What has Gallas done here to be even compared to henry, toure, gilberto and cesc?Nothing.

Seriously he hasn't improved ous one bit...

And like I said he's going to be a big selection problem next season,as I dont think you can have 2 centre backs of 5'11 in the premiership.

Gallas and Phil could work very well imo,it would be a better partnership than Kolo and Gallas/Phil.

But where do you put Kolo?

You cant just put him at RB,after all he has done.Im getting a headache just thinking about it lol

Gurgen

Established Member
Gallas/Phil was our most impressive partnership this season imo, I agree that it would work well. But you can't drop Toure and you can't drop Gallas either. As I said before, Wenger has shot himself in the foot with this signing.

Viper

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Gallas/Phil was our most impressive partnership this season imo, I agree that it would work well. But you can't drop Toure and you can't drop Gallas either. As I said before, Wenger has shot himself in the foot with this signing.
Toure Gallas Senderos Clichy

Although Eboue has a better technique and has better crossing, Toure still has the attacking thrust, pace and power to get past people. Not to mention he is defensively much better than him too.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
I am not joking here guys, but I think we could seriously do with Matthew Taylor! The guy gets goals from nowhere. He's scored what 11 goals already this season. If you have a look at the goals he scored, it's from nowhere. The ball just drops to his feet and BOOM! He hits a 30 yard or a volley and it hits the back of the net.

asajoseph

Established Member
Viper said:
Gurgen said:
Toure Gallas Senderos Clichy

Although Eboue has a better technique and has better crossing, Toure still has the attacking thrust, pace and power to get past people. Not to mention he is defensively much better than him too.

Considering Eboue's biggest weakness at RB is his defensive positioning, I'm not sure how moving Kolo to RB, who's positioning is also dodgy, is much of an improvement.

dendito

Here's my wish list for the summer .

Ribery 13m
Saviola on a free

As you can see t is realistic and without spending much money as Ribery would add something we lack in right wing and saviola add some goals that Ade cant score!

Now, if we'd get a good CB i'd be happy too. suggestions: Mexes, Alex, Kompany

Top Bottom