• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Jameel46

Established Member
In -
Owen (If Henry Leaves)
Quaresma/Babel

Out -
Ljungberg
Flamini
(Henry)

-------------------- Lehmann --------------------

-------------- Toure ------- Gallas --------------
Eboue ------------------------------------ Clichy

---------------------- Gilberto (c) -----------------
----------- Fabregas ------------------------------
------------------------------ Rosicky -------------

-- VP ------------------------ Quaresma/Babel
--------------------- Owen -------------------------

illmatik

Established Member
Arsène should have gone for Luca Toni. That guy would have lit the premiership on fire.

Oh well, we can still steal Quagliarella before ManUre get their evil, filthy hands on him.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Lita - that guys got great mental strength. he looks like he has serious beef something our players lack in spadefulls.

Nutsy

Established Member
Thierry's wish list would go

David Trezeguet

Nicolas Anelka.

Sylvain Wiltord

Nwankwo Kanu

:D

Nah, If it's mine though, couldn't hurt to have Kevin Kuranyi on the wish list. I actually rate Kuranyi.

Diego would do nicely aswell.

and Afonso Alves.

qs

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Lita - that guys got great mental strength. he looks like he has serious beef something our players lack in spadefulls.

No way. He's not even the best striker at Reading. Kevin Doyle is much better.

qs

Established Member
jussi jaaskelainen to my wishlist. Why the hell did way pay good money for an untested kid when we could have easily signed one of the leagues top keepers on a free?

Nutsy

Established Member
Sorry qs, our poor record against Bolton often clouded and reflects on Jaaskalainen to be a classy keeper. Our poor finishing at Reebok stadium often shows that.

If anything I'd rather have Calamity James than Jaaskalainen.

kooldawg

Established Member
How about that Arda turn kid from Turkey.

Saw him in the Turkey vs Bosnia match and he seemed like he can perform with us at Arsenal.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Anelka
Tevez
Winger a real chalk eater (as Clockwork put it)
Lorik Cana

that shouldn't be too much money

Ali and Flamini can leave

dos1986

Established Member
I expect ous to sign at least four players this summer...We probally have £35mill to spend now that we sold Henry and the rejects for around that fee....

So I hope Arsène signs a tall,fast,powerful centre back like Naldo for £8mill,a striker who can play on the wing like Babel/Gouffran for £6mill and a proven striker like Anelka for £10mill and maybe a talented kid like Renato/N'Zogbia who would add something different to the squad for cheap....

Naldo £8mill
Babel/Gouffran £6mill
Anelka £10mill
Renato/N'Zogbia £5mill

£31mill outlay

Latest posts+

Top Bottom