• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Nutsy

Established Member
Robben fit is great definitely, but you're right, complete moaner, we already have Gallas for that, ironically he's from the same team. No thanks from anyone from Duh Chavs.

To be frank, at this rate, we do actually need a natural wide player. who else seemed to be available in the market now?

Bergy_1995

I guess there's Simao? Then there's Robinho who does like to work from the flank.

One or both would be ideal but both are rather unrealistic. Or ar theY?

nazo

Established Member
MisterTalentScout said:
Merida+Denilson said:
MisterTalentScout said:
Palacio anyone ?

It's hardly a wish list signing for people as they are more concerned about the first team, and rightfully so. He is a good talent though and I wouldn't say no to him being snapped up and loaned out to Salamanca next season.

http://bocajnews.blogspot.com/

Goto the bottom of the page , Intresting stories :p

Don't you think somebody just made that story up?
Haven't Barca already signed him anyways?

I've never seen him play but i've heard good things about him.

Nutsy

Established Member
Yup, supposedly one of the best Argentine Forwards claimed by the club itself. There was a bid from Barca earlier on, but was rejected and then Barca increased their offer and the bid was accepted.

Fact that his is bound with three clubs doesn't help much.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... entine+ace

He's pretty much Barca bound if the share rights placed in order.

kooldawg

Established Member
Isn't Palacio the Boca #14???

Is he the replacement for Henry?? :p

Anyways, i also thought that Barca were favorites to sign him and had a bid accepted. Maybe Arsène insisted that Barca allow us to sign Palacio when they completed the deal for Henry??

He seems to be a solid player, good finishing and composure in front of goal, definately shows ambition on our part if its true that we really are going to get him.

He also has the cool obi wan kenobi hairstyle as well :p

Dreath

Gunners_Nadz said:
Yup, supposedly one of the best Argentine Forwards claimed by the club itself. There was a bid from Barca earlier on, but was rejected and then Barca increased their offer and the bid was accepted.

Fact that his is bound with three clubs doesn't help much.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... entine+ace

He's pretty much Barca bound if the share rights placed in order.

29th May article. Before the Henry transfer.

Nutsy

Established Member
Heh. Didn't know the Wish list is still active at this time. Interesting. Why do I get the feeling that somewhere some how, it is actually going to be Djourou leaving than Senderos. To be honest, Djourou and Senderos (At their day) solid back line much more than it is when Gallas and Toure.

asajoseph

Established Member
qs said:
We should make an audacious bid for Robben.

If we're really lucky, he and Rosicky could synchronise their injuries, and take it in turns to be fit. ;)

Right now, I've given up hoping for a wide midfielder - I'll settle for any attacking player who knows how to run down the touchline without falling into the advertising boards.

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
Zambrotta!! he would be mine if he was a bit young as he can cover four positions Lm,Lb,Rb,Rm and is always fit and is very good techniquely,and consistent and also is bit underrated but only if he hadnt gone to barca

dutchMasta

Anelka - 5/6mil - doubt it'll happen
Modric - 10mil - possible in january
Appiah - 6mil - doubt it'll happen
I think those were the prices given for those players, maybe less for Modric.

Modric as AMC/Winger
Appiah as central mid
Anelka as striker

All 3 have goals in them, both Anelka and Appiah are STRONG, something we're lacking in the team, and both have aerial ability, another thing we're lacking. Could help us a lot in corners, defensively and offensively. I see Drogba helping Chelsea out in corners a lot, because he has awesome aerial ability, Anelka could do the same. Plus, Appiah and Anelka would strike fear into opponents I think, and would be able to inject drive into the team I hope, the former anyway, since he's been captain so he should know how to inspire.

Of course, this would mean Bendtner getting less of a chance, and we'd have to get rid of someone in the midfield. I say loan Song out, needs more Premiership experience. Maybe sell Flamini, but to be honest, I'd rather Flamini as back up than either Denilson or Diaby right now, since I think both need more experience.

Alfonso

Established Member
Goran Pandev of Lazio. Not just saying this because he scored today but Ive always been a big fan. He can play in the positions in which we need most strengthing as well-left wing and up front. He is very talented and has an eye for goal as we saw today.

Would not be that expensive and for £10-12m would be a great signing and final jigsaw of our puzzle for the time being anyway.

Top Bottom