• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Jameel46

Established Member
Mexes

tryin to think english (but there's nothin ther)

if anything wenger will just get 1 player. hopefully either a CB or a real solid back-up winger.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
PSV's goalie Gomes has just gone public stating he has no faith anymore in PSV after they first made him an offer to extend his deal until 2013, which he wanted to accept, but they withdrew it. A little later they made him the original offer agian, but he refused.

GET THIS GIANT!

dutchMasta

Out:
Eboue
Gilberto
Diaby (loan)
Bendtner
Walcott (loan)
Lehmann

In:
Anelka (3rd choice striker, or partnering RVP)
Modric or Nasri (cover for Cesc or the wing)
Guardado or Ribery (3rd choice winger, or opposite Hleb instead of Rosicky)
Djourou or other?
Some Keeper (Quality 1st choice instead of Almunia)

Heh, this is getting desperate, but this would be a killer squad. Definitely would have to be some sacrifices though, we have way too many strikers, 4 max for me, Bendtner would want to leave if we got Anelka. Walcott and Diaby both need proper game time. This will never happen, and is probably a bit negative, but what the hell. I think this is a team that could win the treble and be a force for years to come.

kooldawg

Established Member
I want a good pacy winger on the flanks like Guadardo, Ribery would have been immense for us if we'd gotten him. Would probably have performed better than Eboue has.

Lord Dula

Established Member
I wish for this:-

----------------------Almunia

Sagna-------Toure---------Gallas---------Clichy

-----------------------------Diarra
---------------Fabregas

Hleb------------------------------------Ribery

--------------------RvP-----Benzema

Anzac

Established Member
I notice that we seem to be linked to more attacking players rather than CBs - or is it just the press coverage????

If this is genuine that we are looking at more attacking players - I can understand building up creativity & flair re our recent struggles, but don't understand it in relation to some of our upcoming youth such as Vela (do we still have Barazite(sp??)) & a few others.

Even more so I don't follow the talk of strikers such as Mputu (even as a long term prospect) if we are to continue to play lone striker formations - unless we are looking more towards a 4-3-3 rather than a 4-5-1 as our Plan B.

AW seems determined to create FC / RVP type options in Eduardo & Theo, with only the likes of Ade & Bendtner being genuine striker types.

belgianfan

A cb who's willing to fight for his place, and has a good mentality. Maybe van buyten?, he could be class next to gallas or touré, big strong defender.

Robinho, man he has been awesome this season, I've wanted him to come here forever, and in the summer some said, we don't need him, he's a showpony but man he's been ace, his finishing is pretty good too, but he creates so many chances for his own or others when he's on the ball. Also he's an absolute joy to watch the little brazilian. The last great samba player?

juk380x

MOdrić, possibly Benzema, and a perfect, yet underrated CB. Perhaps Arsène could sign a perspective midfielder and make a defender out of him?
I got it!!! He'll convert Diaby to CB! You know it's a good idea ;)

number_0

Established Member
no way!
ade makes a better CB than diaby.
actually that will make sense, he would make a cracking Cb and will take the toure route.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
I'm guessing that after today's shower we'll be expecting some transfer activity. I know Benzema is out of our price-range and doesn't want to play in England, but this brand of forward is what we need - pared-down, efficient, quick, the kind of lad that just will score goals and grab games by the bollocks and say "well ****ing come on then!"

belgianfan

Anzac said:
you mean a bulldog type that doesn't stop, like Rooney????

No no he said efficient and quick , that's not rooney to me :D .

still a winger for me, quaresma,ben arfa,robinho( 4-3-3 with persie and robinho on a side), Why not dinho :D ( I know but what if eh).

And my absolute dream, MESSI, wouldn't happen in this lifetime but man he would be ace, with him we would be the number one at this moment. Don't have the money and the name as a club to get him from barcelona though. Nobody probably has.

banduan

Established Member
Based on the best suggestion I saw on my RLM thread, the player I would most want right now is Elano Bloomers.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
David Silva from Valencia,

Can play as right-winger left-winger left-mid right-mid behind the strikers or even as a CM.

World-beater in a few years.. and he is allowed to leave Valencia this summer

Latest posts+

Top Bottom