• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

JazzG

Established Member
Would you say he is more of a Gilberto type where he will sit deep and read the play or more of an all action player like Flamini?

How good is his reading of the game and do you think physically he could compete in the PL?

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
JazzG said:
Would you say he is more of a Gilberto type where he will sit deep and read the play or more of an all action player like Flamini?

How good is his reading of the game and do you think physically he could compete in the PL?
He's an all action player like Flamini. Very smart player too. He thinks a few moves ahead, that's why he's great for a high pace passing game. Plays 1 touch very well. Don't think he would take that long (if at all) to adapt to the EPL. If we would have De Zeeuw in stead of gliberto on the bench at Pool we would have won, cause we could have kept playing the same game. He'ld be an ideal bench player because he can play a bit more attacking too (& score).

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
has this been taken?? said:
If Flamini goes I would love to see Lorik Cana here. He's a f****g bulldozer, he's a lot like Flamini in playing style but just much bigger and meaner.

Welcome to page one of this thread I think :D

you gotta love a guys who's youtube highlight is mostly yellow cards :lol:

lee1001

Established Member
It looks like we need to replace Flamini. Veloso seems like an interesting prospect, if he doesn't go to United first (although i don't know why they need him)

kel varnsen

Established Member
rosina, robinho or someone similar. a quick, skillful and versatile attacking midfielder to give us more depth in midfield.

dos1986

Established Member
Who's Rosina Kel?

Only 12 year olds still rate Robinho lol...

Up their with Ibrahimabitch as the most over rated, greasy, self pitying cowboy of recent times...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
dos1986 said:
Who's Rosina Kel?

Up their with Ibrahimabitch as the most over rated, greasy, self pitying cowboy of recent times...
im assuming Kel means Alessandro Rosina from Torino? he's pretty good.. too good to be playing at Torino.. only 24...

USgoonergirl

Established Member
USArsenal said:
dos1986 said:
Who's Rosina Kel?

im assuming Kel means Alessandro Rosina from Torino? he's pretty good.. too good to be playing at Torino.. only 24...
If Torino are relegated he will leave for sure, his contract goes til 2011 though I think, so Im not sure how much they would want for him. I think Roma might be interested in him as a back up to Totti.

kel varnsen

Established Member
yes, alessandro rosina. i think he's brilliant. reminds me a bit of messi. quick, very skilfull and a great left "peg". he has an extremely low centre of gravity and seems able to almost just "glide" effortlessly past players. can play on either wing as well.

as for robinho, i still think he's the perfect player for us. he's quick, technically very gifted and he is constantly running. he is a superb "pass and move" type of player.

TheThoss

What if PSG get relegated? All this talk of Valencia players if they get relegated, PSG have some good ones, don't they? Don't watch French footie much, but does anybody here think any of them might do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom