• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

GoonerAG

number_0 said:
Not hart, to unexperianced, maybe in 5 years,boruc is a great jens replacement, the way he rubs on people really unsettles them and makes them shot straight at him.

you say that about hart but i mean he is just so good that he won't wait around for 5 years and will probably be snapped up in the next two years. and of course, we tried seaman out at an age similar to hart's right now, but then again, that was in yesteryear!

Smudeagle

Bit bored at work so was just flicking through some old pages from the transfer rumours thread. In something like 10 pages there was one thread regarding a player we actually ended up buying (VP). It just reminded me how mush I hate the media for getting us all riled up.

GoonerAG

Here's another very good option I feel, a good, solid, experienced centre back available on a Free!

Matteo Ferrari, perfect backup! 28, free like I just said, has international experience, has good Premiership experience (with Everton a couple of years back)!

dos1986

Established Member
qs said:
Senna has impressed me alot for Spain, very Gilberto-like in style.

Senna my God, he has been average all tournament, good player but what has he offered to this team, sits back and gives the impression he is this great defensive midfielder, you could put any decent player in his role and he would look the same, ala Hargreaves etc

Imagine Keane or Paddy in that role, heck even Flamini, then you would see how to play.

Lancelot

Established Member
It's the resurrection of Tribalfootball. We are linked with Eto'o again.

[url=http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=100065:2t6w2k8o]Otto Pfister[the Cameroon's boss(Tribal/Kicker)][/url] said:
"Eto'o's goals against Tanzania [in a World Cup qualifier] were in a class of their own," he told Kicker.

"I do not know why Barca want to let him go. It's incomprehensible!"

"[But he's not on the streets?] No, no. He is the best striker in the world and can choose between Chelsea, Arsenal and Inter."

"Incidentally, I would like Eto'o in attack with Adebayor. I have trained both of them and know what the guys have. Because they would set the air alight!"

His original thread is on page 5 if any moderator finds the link above to be strong enough to re-open it.

Zico

Established Member
If we sell Adebayor, a haul of Senna and Eto'o will calm me down; especially if Nasri does eventually sign a contract with us.

Zico

Established Member
USArsenal said:
we will not sign Senna... too old (32) for Wenger...

Hey, it's a wish-list :). Nobody really expects to see Eto'o or Benzema lining up at the Emirates. Might as well fantasize about Senna as well.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well hell, might as well fantasize about Messi or Bojan or Iniesta, etc then... (oh wait, i guess we already do that)

:mrgreen:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I wish we could work out a deal to bring Ronaldhinhio to the Emirates. He's still just 28 years of age.

Adebayor swap deal perhaps?

Anzac

Established Member
asajoseph said:
How about a summer that's actually fun?

But how would that go with our obviously masochistic tendancies???
I mean we go thru' the same shyte every summer!!!!
:wink:

Dez

Arsenal1508 said:
I wish we could work out a deal to bring Ronaldhinhio to the Emirates. He's still just 28 years of age.

Adebayor swap deal perhaps?

Yeah he's still a great player but theres too many question marks to justify a huge transfer and extremely high wages.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
thanks but no thanks for Ronnie... too many distractions with him, too much hype.. has looked disinterested the past year and a half... yes, he has world class skill, but mentality is another matter entirely... plus his wage demands are too high for us...

qs

Established Member
If he dropped his wages I'd take him in an instant. Wenger would get him back in shape and get him back on top, individual brilliance like that would be amazing to watch every week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom