• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Pádraig

Alfonso said:
Sokratis Papastathopoulos, the 'Greek Tony Adams'. Plays for AK Athens, and Inter have been linked with him recentley.

I would love it if we signed him just to see some of the pundits trying to prounounce his name.

On a side note, I wish for another central midfielder and another centre half.

Anzac

Established Member
well with the % from Bentley's move AW must have enough money to address the defensive requirements now surely????

belgianfan

Still want kompany here, wenger could do wonders with him and turn him into a good dm with super technique ability. He's got so much more muscle now, pretty athletic guy now.

I want diarra back

Cana
De Rossi
The dream: ESSIEN. men him and fabs now that would be a combo, jeez

qs

Established Member
Yeah if we had Essein we'd walk the league, simple as that. Possibly the 2 best centre mids in the world, definitely in England anyway

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Realistically, the wishlist now for me gotta be

Inler

And if I get my way, I will add
Arshavin, Corluka and Richards if possible

And sell Hoyte

Anzac

Established Member
Lord Dula has posted in the Flamini replacement thread that he's seen on Teletext that we're being linked to Luncho Gonzalez. He's very much in the Barry mould isn't he???

beepos

Anzac said:
Lord Dula has posted in the Flamini replacement thread that he's seen on Teletext that we're being linked to Luncho Gonzalez. He's very much in the Barry mould isn't he???

Wait, I though Gonzalez was a winger?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
And he can play as a winger and as a central midfielder. Looks good.

If not we could always consider his teammate, Raul Mereiles

Lathers

Ashley Young I think he is a tremendous player, able to play up front, wide right or left, get at set pieces and has bags of pace.

qs

Established Member
Lathers said:
Ashley Young I think he is a tremendous player, able to play up front, wide right or left, get at set pieces and has bags of pace.

Young and Nasri on the wings would be amazing

Top Bottom