• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

qs

Established Member
Agbonglahor I wouldn't say no to but he's a bit limited. Tons of pace but he's a bit of a head down sort of player. I reckon Theo can become a better player.

ohboy!!!

Jeremy Menez could be on his way to Roma for around €11mil, which is a bargin. He is Pires' true successor. We should be in for him without a doubt.

Lukazan

Established Member
qs said:
Agbonglahor I wouldn't say no to but he's a bit limited. Tons of pace but he's a bit of a head down sort of player. I reckon Theo can become a better player.

And Theo isn't? :lol: :lol:

belgianfan

Whishlist: Quality players or back-ups.

NO names, a dm and another cm. a cb and another winger. Sell players if needed. Natural positions plz wenger

Anzac

Established Member
belgianfan said:

NO names, a dm and another cm. a cb and another winger. Sell players if needed. Natural positions plz wenger

who would you sell - AW only sells senior players & 4th choice so your new players would end upp replacing the starters / seniors that he'd sell. :roll:

belgianfan

Anzac said:
belgianfan said:

who would you sell - AW only sells senior players & 4th choice so your new players would end upp replacing the starters / seniors that he'd sell. :roll:

Well it's not my job to say who should be sold. But the fact is we have players who aren't good enough and we have injury prone players. I rather would not sell anybody and buy, but if needed. Denilson,diaby,senderos even rosicky are replaceable.

qs

Established Member
Lukazan said:
qs said:

"Can become"

You no speaka de English?

Lukazan

Established Member
qs said:
Lukazan said:
qs said:

"Can become"

You no speaka de English?

Well it's not like Agbonlahor is 33, still plenty of time for him to get his head up, if indeed he even is a "head down sort of player" which I don't think he is at all. Got far more intelligence to his game than Theo has and is consistently good for Aston Villa each week.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Well it's not like Agbonlahor is 33, still plenty of time for him to get his head up, if indeed he even is a "head down sort of player" which I don't think he is at all. Got far more intelligence to his game than Theo has and is consistently good for Aston Villa each week.

He's hardly consistent yet (which is perfectly understandable given his age). Last season he had a run from December-March where he played awful and scored about once. Villa's small squad meant that he couldn't be dropped.

At the moment, Agbonlahor is a better striker and Theo is a better winger. In the future I think Theo will be better in both positions. And Capello thinks Theo is a better player.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
In any case:

1. A strong, bullish CB with positional awareness
2. A winger who can make runs and crosses, as well as being able to play as a creative dynamo
3. An anchor in midfield which gives Fabregas the ability to roam freely (but should also be able to play the quick passing game)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

raidersoftheark said:
In any case:

1. A strong, bullish CB with positional awareness
2. A winger who can make runs and crosses, as well as being able to play as a creative dynamo
3. An anchor in midfield which gives Fabregas the ability to roam freely (but should also be able to play the quick passing game)
Thats a really tall order.
I would obviously like the same thing though but reading that makes me realize how hard it probably is to find all these players.

Got any names?

qs

Established Member
Lukazan said:

:lol: Do you even watch Villa. You really haven't a clue.

number_0

Established Member
gabby is a great player, but the last thing we ever need atm, everything he can do, adebayor can do better, not to mention theo, bendtner and vela who are far more talented but younger, they just need their chance at the top level, the same way gabby had.

Smudeagle

SWP... Robinho is clearly going Chelsea and Big Phil has already said he wants to trim the squad. A cheeky £7.5 mil bid on deadline day would see Eboue never come near right-side midfield again! I mean a solid centre-half and ball-winning central midfielder would be a priority but I still think our squad would benefit from Shaun's pace and directness.

dos1986

Established Member
FFS have to put Henrik Larsson in here, nothing is going on in the transfer section and Jazz closed my thread for no reason.If you had read the thread " Jazz " you would have seen that no specific club has been linked, it could be anyone.

Way to go :roll:

Top Bottom