• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
Transfer Rumour threads are only permitted if there is a specific rumour linking Arsenal to the player. Speculative threads are permitted, so long as the player is a realistic target, and the decision on this is at the moderators' discretion.

Given that we have 5 strikers already, plus Theo who could play up there (or of course the dreaded 4-5-1), do you really think that a clapped out 37 year old is a 'realistic' signing for Arsenal to make?

JazzG

Established Member
dos1986 said:
FFS have to put Henrik Larsson in here, nothing is going on in the transfer section and Jazz closed my thread for no reason.If you had read the thread " Jazz " you would have seen that no specific club has been linked, it could be anyone.

Way to go :roll:

This forum is for players linked with Arsenal, Larsson isn't linked with us so I closed the thread. For player you would like us to sign then use this thread.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I said those two because they were talking about them on Setanta, only they linked the both of em with Newcastle whilst the linked us with Alonso and Martins.

I would much rather a pair of Frings and Malouda than Alonso and Martins.

air

What do you all make of Vieira in the stands (with Silvestre) against Newcastle?

Inter have a new manager in Mourinho and they just signed Muntari from Pompey.

bigtimetopbanana

bigtimetopbanana said:
someone has edited Patrick's Wikipedia page to say he has signed for Arsenal for a one year loan deal !!!!!

OK, I stand corrected, the edit lasted for 30 minutes before it was taken down !!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Patrick_Vieira&action=history" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... on=history</a>

Wenger14

Established Member
Vieira to Arsenal? Would be strange. Anyway didn't he say he comes to the Emirates to watch us play whenever he can? Pretty sure he was there a couple of times last season as well.

Wish List: A CM, I'll take anyone at this point. A right winger and a centre back too would be awesome.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Wenger14 said:
Vieira to Arsenal? Would be strange. Anyway didn't he say he comes to the Emirates to watch us play whenever he can? Pretty sure he was there a couple of times last season as well.
why would he be in london watching us when his team plays the next morning?

qs

Established Member
air said:
What do you all make of Vieira in the stands (with Silvestre) against Newcastle?

Inter have a new manager in Mourinho and they just signed Muntari from Pompey.

I think they're friends and that Vieira often watches us. He still loves us but he's too old now to come back as a player.

GoonerAG

I don't know about you guys, but there's no point wishing as whoever you want to see play for us will not be signed!

It has been an overall thoroughly disappointing, bordering on disgraceful transfer window for us, especially since the way Wenger practically misled us on the fact that he was about to buy an estbalished central midfielder.

The guy has truly lost it and should go, we will never be big again with him in charge.

Top Bottom