• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

number_0

Established Member
since the transfer is over heres my wishlist summerrised in no particular order.
-a new captain.
-a new oil daddy.
-A new CM that can also play at CB and attacking wing.
-a more hilarious rivel

last point is the most difficult to achive, but i thought I'd put it in anyway.

number_0

Established Member
I hear Daniel Agger is unhappy at his situation at Anfield, with carra and skrtl favoured ahead of him, and Hypia is also about and kicking, his contract is also due to expire, you think a cheeky 7m bid can bring him in, i wouldnt mind him here, just the perfect defender to play next to gallas/toure, also a good passer and he is as young as senderos, but more proven.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
And a good shooter too. I will spend 30m to bring him and Alonso in together :)

nazo

Established Member
number_0 said:
I hear Daniel Agger is unhappy at his situation at Anfield, with carra and skrtl favoured ahead of him, and Hypia is also about and kicking, his contract is also due to expire, you think a cheeky 7m bid can bring him in, i wouldnt mind him here, just the perfect defender to play next to gallas/Touré, also a good passer and he is as young as senderos, but more proven.

Maybe he would be a decent signing. If Senderos does leave for sure then yes i think we should at least try.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No hes not. We have all seen how steep the market is nowadays.
Not that we could ever do a double swoop for 2 recognised internationals from a rival club, but yeh if for some reason we did- 30mil would just about do it.

number_0

Established Member
Well Agger is out of our reach now that skrtl is out, so hes back in the starting line up again, and will probebly extend his contract then.
alonso we had our chance, but we chickened out of 2m extra(allegedly)

Anzac

Established Member
No names but I'd like another wide attacker who is comfortable on the ball & can run at the defence in the close stuff - like Hleb. I know Vela appears to be able to do so - but AW has said several times this season already that he is a striker not a wide man - h*ll AW is more prepared to put RVP on the flank!!!

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
bluenaz said:
Yoann Gourcuff
Sergio Aguero

I know we don't need them but it's a wish-list eh?

Why not if Rosicky leave us :wink: .

Just watching his last night goal from long range effort.Stunning strike.

Asterix

Established Member
This one's more to keep an eye on for a year or two - Rene Adler, Leverkusen's, and now quite probably Germany's No. 1 keeper. He's only 23 but seems to be an excellent keeper already.

Anzac

Established Member
I'm sick of reading about starlets or prospects - I'm only interested in genuine articles who will strengthen our 1st team NOW!!!!!

Top Bottom