• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

progman07

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Ade and RVP for Villa.
Silvestre for Sakho.
Song for fully developed Song.
Denilson for fully developed Denilson.
Diaby for fully developed Diaby.
Gallas for Chiellini.
Ade maybe, but RvP has been with us for a long time and we shouldn't sell those few who were in the same team as Vieira, Pires, Henry, Bergkamp, Campbell, Ljungberg, ... We need to pass some traditions on new players, and if somebody can do it, it is RvP. He also loves Arsenal.

But Villa would be a great, great signing. Arshavin, Cesc, Villa in the attack, it sounds awesome. :wink:

entropy13

Established Member
Goalkeepers:
Sebastien Frey - FRA
René Adler - GER

Defenders:
Arturo Vidal (D RLC) - CHI
Naldo (D C) - BRA
Jonny Magallon (D RLC) - MEX
Alexei Berezutsky (D LC) - RUS
Vasili Berezutsky (D RC) - RUS
Ucar Ugur (D RC) - TUR
Angelo Palombo (D C/DM) - ITA
Raul Albiol (D C/DM) - ESP

Fullback/Wingback/Midfielder
Kadir Hakan Balta (D/WB/M L) - TUR
Urby Emanuelson (D/WB/M L) - NED
Carlos Diogo (D/WB R) - URU

Midfielders:
Santos Ramires (DM/M C) - BRA
Matias Augusto Fernandez (M RL) - ARG
Barbosa Richarlyson (M LC) - RBA
Diego (AM C) - BRA
Lucho Gonzalez (M C) - ARG
Ricardo Montolivo (AM C) - ITA
Alberto Zapater (DM/M C) - ESP
Ariel Matias Fernandez (AM RL) - CHI
Florian Kringe (M RL) - GER
Vladimir Bystrov (AM R) - RUS
Javi Martinez (M C) - ESP
Simon Rolfes (DM/M C) - GER
Matias Delgado (AM C) - ARG
Axel Witsel (AM RC) - BEL
Clément Chantome (DM/M C) - FRA
Roberto Hilbert (M RC) - GER
Mehmet Topal (DM/M RC) - TUR

Forwards:
Jimmy Briand (F C) - FRA
Fuente Sergio Garcia (AM R, F C) - ESP
Rene Oscar Cardozo (F C) - PAR
Fabio Quagliarella (AM RL, ST) - ITA

Added Argentinian midfielder, Lucho Gonzalez. ;)

BannedKwame

Yaya Toure.

Yaya Toure.

Yaya Toure.

Repeat it. Make it stick. Remember it. He's the missing piece to Wenger's puzzle. Guardiola might actually sell -- he has Busquests, whom he coached in the youth squad.

GaelForce22

Established Member
progman07 said:
Ade maybe, but RvP has been with us for a long time and we shouldn't sell those few who were in the same team as Vieira, Pires, Henry, Bergkamp, Campbell, Ljungberg, ... We need to pass some traditions on new players, and if somebody can do it, it is RvP. He also loves Arsenal.
So does Adebayor. He even won this year's Arsenal Mastermind beating Gael Clichy, Alan Smith and Lee Dixon!

Make of that what you will. :)

Thommybhoy

Established Member
With this team:
Manny, Wookash, Mannone
Clichy, Gibbs, Sagna, Eboue, Djourou, Kolo, Willy, Silvestre
Denilson, Song, Rambo, Jack, Cesc, Rosi, Arsh, Theo, Nasri, Diaby
Eduardo, Ade, Robin, Bendtner, Vela, Simpson

I think we need only one CB, proper CB, and that we are really strong, also decision on Rosi has to be taken, in that case we buy on mf and we really have excellent defence, fantastic mf and great striking force.
We also should not forget some really good youngsters.

outlaw_member

Established Member
^ Surely, Vela is ahead of Simpson.

Now that I am in here again, I might aswell post it.

---------Buffon
Sagna Toure Chiellini Clichy
--------Mascherano
Arshavin--Cesc----Iniesta
------Eduardo-Villa

entropy13

Established Member
Either of the Berezutsky brothers may do, at least we give Arshavin some "comrades" and give depth to our defense. :p

kamikaze80

Established Member
my wishlist is pretty short: keep everyone we have except silvestre, and then bring in agger (cut price since only 1 yr left on his deal) and a CM (melo? yaya?).

gallas would see out his contract and then toure, djourou and agger fight it out for the 2 starting spots. CM and CB are both priorities because song and toure will be away at ACN next winter. we have enough depth up top to cope without adebayor.

Floating

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
my wishlist is pretty short: keep everyone we have except silvestre, and then bring in agger (cut price since only 1 yr left on his deal) and a CM (melo? yaya?).

gallas would see out his contract and then Touré, djourou and agger fight it out for the 2 starting spots. CM and CB are both priorities because song and Touré will be away at ACN next winter. we have enough depth up top to cope without adebayor.

Absolutely. Silvestre out (although I'd have no qualms about keeping him as an experienced backup), and Agger could be an absolute STEAL (Wenger's favorite), if he fails to sign another contract.

As long as Song keeps developing in such leaps and bounds, I'd be fine with keeping our current midfield.

belgianfan

Somebody world class in a position we need it.

So no strikers or lb or rb. A cb, cm/dm and maybe a real winger. World class, like in lots of money.

Another versatile defender.

A good/usefull midfielder, preferably a cm if the world class one wasn't bought.

1 world class and 2 good usefull players, good and usefull doesn't mean ramsey quality but nasri quality. Do it do it wenger.

qs

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:

gallas would see out his contract and then Touré, djourou and agger fight it out for the 2 starting spots. CM and CB are both priorities because song and Touré will be away at ACN next winter. we have enough depth up top to cope without adebayor.

Aggers a great shout. He'll definitely leave Pool now too. I'd love to get him he's a quality player.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Brede-Hangeland-Fulham-2008_1450255.jpg

Hangeland...

qs

Established Member
Rumours about Richard Dunnes future again, papers saying he'll go to Sunderland for 4.5m this summer. I think he'd be a quality option for us for that price. If we kept what he have and dumped Tweety he'd offer the opportunity to rotate with Gallas and Toure and he'd provide real cover for the ACN too. Plus he's a proper leader and has plenty of experience.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom