• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Floating

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Hes the next Cristiano Ronaldo. If Real Madrid joins in the chase, we can expect at least 20m for him which will put us out of reach. By this summer if we don't sign him, we don't have a chance imo as every passing day his value increases

I don't think he has the physical power of C.Ronaldo. He seems like more of a David Silva type - flitty little dribbler who can assist and score a few goals.

kamikaze80

Established Member
would love for us to be linked with a stopgap keeper until chesney is ready. we could use a CB signing as well, with the impending departures of campbell, silvestre and senderos, and nordveit not really looking like a CB over in germany.

Lord Dula

Established Member
---------Jaaskelainen

Eboue---Gallas---Vermaelen--Gibbs

---------Song-----Diaby

------------Fabregas
----Chamakh------------Arshavin
---------------Rvp

Lord Dula

Established Member
just thinking realistic stop gaps gurj, cos i cannot see wenger going out and getting an established top class keeper who's in his prime

Lord Dula

Established Member
if chamakhs in the bag,providing we dont sell anyone of note, we'll have a great squad next year if wenger makes one or two more additions

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
would love for us to be linked with a stopgap keeper until chesney is ready. we could use a CB signing as well, with the impending departures of campbell, silvestre and senderos, and nordveit not really looking like a CB over in germany.

Sorensen's going for free this summer isn't he? I wouldn't say no to be honest. I can't see us signing a top keeper so a PL proven cheapo wouldn't be a bad stop gap for me. Two free transfers and we could spend our money on a defender and midfielder.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
kamikaze80 said:
what about that butt guy for bayern munich? he's kinda old and they want to sign neuer, right? is he any good?
Butt is rubbish. If you think Al is bad, wait till you see Butt

DREVAK

Established Member
Well one thing is for sure, if it was Bergkamp or simply anyone else but Fuller scoring that goal earlier in the season against Aston Villa (I think), people would be going crazy about it. He has his moments, fat and lazy Ricardo. Wenger sign him up!

Lord Dula

Established Member
Poor Gurj, you're really feeling it aint you?

Hate to break it to you, but the goalkeeper problem wont be resolved until a new man takes charge.

Top Bottom