• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

kamikaze80

Established Member
in: a stopgap GK, kjaer, chamakh
out: mannone, gallas, silvestre, vela, eduardo, merida, simpson, barazite

stay: campbell for the hyppia role

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
agreed, other than keep gallas, vela, merida and barazite.

We do need another defensive mid though, someone like toulalan who can play in defence would be utterly excellent

Floating

Established Member
Clrnc said:

We do need another defensive mid though, someone like toulalan who can play in defence would be utterly excellent

Jan Vertonghen! :idea:

progman07

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1263664/Fernando-Torres-backs-Arsenal-win-Premier-League-stop-Manchester-United-surpassing-Liverpools-18-title-haul.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>
'I want Arsenal to be the champions,' Torres told French TV. 'They have the best fixtures of the three. Wenger deserves to win the title for his work over all these seasons.'

Get this guy in. :D

Torres - RvP (when fit)

now that's an attacking partnership.

progman07

Established Member
Gurgen said:
You have thing for diving, whinging blondies from Spain?
Torres is a great player. Is he diving? Then every striker is 'diving'. Whinging... like Henry and co. didn't moan... nature of people who are bad losers.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
floating said:
Clrnc said:

Jan Vertonghen! :idea:
I read/saw somewhere that Everton are expressing an interest in him.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Agreed; I love Torres too. He's class.

I want Chamakh, Hazard, a rule change to allow us to play last-man-back, and a CB like this Kjaer fella people keep talking about.

Lord Dula

Established Member
*rummages through the transfer rumours like it was a bin full of second hand cassettes hoping for a gem*

lets cut the "oww he miiiiiight turn out good" bullshit and go get us established class.

Time we use the playing under wenger in a nice stadium in london card to its full effect.

kel varnsen

Established Member
we definitely need a new gk and a new cb. that much is dead certain. furthermore, i still think we need tenacity in central midfield. someone like flamini, who can get the whole team fired up.

Lord Dula

Established Member
yep kel i agree - this team needs a bit of fire in its belly. the adding of bite would give us far more than the adding of a bit more skill

P_Gunner

I want Benzema. He is exactly the type of striker we need. Torres would be excellent as well and I think he would be willing to leave as Liverpool won't be in the CL next year. I actually wouldn't mind if we picked up both Torres and Agger from Liverpool.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom