• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

kamikaze80

Established Member
USArsenal said:
AND he has a 11m-12m release clause in his contract with Palermo..
i didnt know that. we should jump all over kjaer. not going to find a better defender and better value for money than that. he will have resale value if/when his contract runs down.

on a talent level, if di maria's attitude is professional, i see no reason why he can't be a dominant flair player like robben, robinho, etc. he didnt do much against liverpool, though, did he?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Kraig said:
GK: Hart
DF: Chiellini (cant be happy at Juve) and Kjaer
MF: Sissoko (same as chiellini) and Toulalan (could step up another level with us)
WF: Joe Cole (For free, he would be brilliant!)
FW: Villa (C'mon Arsène, he would be brilliant for us!!!!)

GK: Hart, Clownmunia, Mannone

RB: Sagna, Eboue

LB: Clichy, Gibbs

CB: Vermaelen, Chiellini, Kjaer, Djourou, Gallas

DM: Sissoko, Song

CM: Fabregas, Toulalan, Ramsey, Nasri, Diaby, Denilson

WF: J.Cole, Walcott, Rosicky, Arshavin, Vela, Wilshere

FW: RVP, Villa, Bendtner, Eduardo

Perfect!

may come true..

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
HollandGooner said:
Kraig said:
GK: Hart
DF: Chiellini (cant be happy at Juve) and Kjaer
MF: Sissoko (same as chiellini) and Toulalan (could step up another level with us)
WF: Joe Cole (For free, he would be brilliant!)
FW: Villa (C'mon Arsène, he would be brilliant for us!!!!)
may come true..
LMAO.. not in this lifetime..

Chiellini - yeah right.. we cant afford him, nor is he leaving Italy

Kjaer - would be great, especially with a 12m release clause, but will Wenger actually go for him? not entirely likely, but I would love it

Sissoko - more suited for Italy than England.. lots of yellow and reds as well.. would cost more than 15m at this point, and we dont need yet another player that goes away for the ACN (especially in the same position as Song, who also goes away)

Toulalan - get real.. we cant afford him

J. Cole - we could afford his transfer fee but not his wage demands

Villa - LMAO..

KY

Established Member
Mladen Petric is one quality player. Might be a tad expensive but he's a pretty darn awesome magician, always popping up with the goods when it matters...

Lord Dula

Established Member
Just wishing for 3 players before the world cup so I can relax and enjoy the summer without poking me nose in ere every five mins to see what's going on

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
three_wishes.jpg

1. Lloris ('cause every one says he's good)
2. Kjær ('cause every one says he's good)
3. World pea..., nah, Robben ('cause I know he's good)

ricky1985

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
1. Lloris ('cause every one says he's good)
2. Kjær ('cause every one says he's good)
3. World pea..., nah, Robben ('cause I know he's good)
Who would you get at goalkeeper and centreback, based on the players you watch fairly regularly, Ant?

Zico

Established Member
Still baffled why we were never discussed in relation to Dunne. Citeh are a foolish team. Tony, I would also take Craig Gordon. I am surprised he is not mentioned that often on this forum. He's quality.

Let's get Gordon and Cahill and stick it to those who say we don't like the Brits.

qs

Established Member
I reckon Dunnes fitness will drop off pretty quick over the next 2 years, he hasn't always taken good care of himself and I think that will make it harder for him to maintain his fitness into his 30s.

I'd love to get Brede Hangeland. I think he's a fantastic centre half. 10 tens the player Cahill is.

ricky1985

Established Member
qs said:
I reckon Dunnes fitness will drop off pretty quick over the next 2 years, he hasn't always taken good care of himself and I think that will make it harder for him to maintain his fitness into his 30s.

I'd love to get Brede Hangeland. I think he's a fantastic centre half. 10 tens the player Cahill is.
You really don't rate Cahill do you?

ricky1985

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
Haha, that would be the EPL only then, Ricky. In that case:

GK - Craig Gordon
CB - Richard Dunne
To be fair, you watch a lot more of the other teams in the League than I do. Has Gordon really been that good this season then? Better option than Hart for you?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
From what I've seen I think Gordon's been as good as Hart, yes. And his age and experience is a better fit for us. The one caveat I would have is that Gordon has had injury problems, freak or not.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
AnthonyG said:
Haha, that would be the EPL only then, Ricky. In that case:

GK - Craig Gordon
CB - Richard Dunne
To be fair, you watch a lot more of the other teams in the League than I do. Has Gordon really been that good this season then? Better option than Hart for you?
Don't mean to butt in on Anthony's question, but for me, Hart has been vastly superior to Gordon this season. Gordon was highly rated before arriving at Sunderland, but he hasn't impressed me at all since.

Edit: It would seem Anthony disagrees with me.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom