• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
In
Ibrahimovic free
Chrgynisky free
Toulalan/De Rossi 20m-30m
Lloris/Nueuer/Akinfeev/Buffon 15-25m
Ribery/Hazard/Gourcuff/Özil 20-40m
Chamakh free

Out
Fabregas 30m-40m+PE
Almunia 2m-5m (seeing how foster went for 6m)
Mannone 1m-2m
Gallas free(hopefully not though)
Silvestre 1m
Eduardo 5-10m
Simpson 1m

Total: 60-90m spent, 40-60m received.

Realistic and good enough?

P_Gunner

De Rossi can't be signed. I don't even think the likes of Barca or Real can snatch him away from Roma.

I would say:

Out
Fabregas (40-50m)
Eduardo (8m)
Silvestre
Merida
Almunia (2m)
Gallas

In:
GK (15m)
Gourcuff (20m-25m)
Chamakh
Melo
Kjaer/Cahill/Jagielka (15m)
Flamini :) (10m)

We would have a net transfer spend of about 5-10m and have a solid squad for next year.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
P_Gunner said:
De Rossi can't be signed. I don't even think the likes of Barca or Real can snatch him away from Roma.

DeRossi cried when he thought they were going to have to sell him

He would be THE bomb, so would Toulalan

he would be expensive thou, real are after him, Lyon would know we have the dough

qs

Established Member
What about the Gonzalez lad at Marsielle. He looks like a perfect Cesc replacement in terms of attributes.

Anzac

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Nobody can replace Cesc. if cesc leaves I want to see the classic wenger 4-4-2

IMO we don't have the wide men for a genuine 442, let alone that we still have issues re the lack of pace/recovery from Song & Co to play as B2B.

Bossa

Established Member
Floating said:
Bossa said:
Javi Martinez anyone? He just got called up by Spain.

Good shout! Like the player. Spain is blessed in central midfield, goalkeeper, and strikers.

I really think that this guy is gonna be a superstar. Still only 21 but he has the class to partner Song and Cesc. Still maybe a bit raw though.

Floating

Established Member
Agreed, Bossa. I can't believe he's 21, I think thought he was around 23 or 24. He has massive potential, and Liverpool were heavily linked to him after they sold Xabi Alonso.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Anzac said:
YeahBee said:

IMO we don't have the wide men for a genuine 442, let alone that we still have issues re the lack of pace/recovery from Song & Co to play as B2B.

When was the last time we had a usual winger? Pires/Freddie weren't precisly regular english lick the sidelines crossing wingers

Overmars?

We have defenders that provide the width and speed(Clichy)

Arshavin/Nasri/walcott(rosicky) do just fine, more tehn fine, they will have to pick up the playmaking slack if cesc leaves

Anzac

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Anzac said:
YeahBee said:

When was the last time we had a usual winger? Pires/Freddie weren't precisly regular english lick the sidelines crossing wingers

Overmars?

We have defenders that provide the width and speed(Clichy)

Arshavin/Nasri/walcott(rosicky) do just fine, more tehn fine, they will have to pick up the playmaking slack if cesc leaves

Only problem being that our flanks are impotent with those players AND the FBs.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
as in Jovetic from Fiorentina? yeah, he's very good, but not a chance... (although, I wish he would cut the Jonathan Creek hair)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Arne Friedrich. Out of contract in the summer, would be good to bring him in

Latest posts+

Top Bottom