• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Floating

Established Member
Humble Rex said:
Floating said:
Humble Rex said:
the son of the USA coach looked a good player, the Serbian CB playing next to Vidic looked good (until he was sent off)...

Michael Bradley and Neven Subotic? :wink:

Bradley yes, but Subotic no. Subotic only came on when the starting CB, who I´m talking about, was sent off and suspended.

Ah, Aleksandar Luković - plays for Udinese, I believe.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
I wonder how much it wold take to get Toulalan. I think if we played a 4-2-3-1, he'd be an ideal compliment to Song.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Would be worth it for anything less than 30m or so.

I reckon he can guarantee an influx of trophies while he is here.

Muslera still pretty flappy. Shouldnt be good for us

Floating

Established Member
Toulalan to me seems a bit like a more cultured Gareth Barry - jack-of-all-trades defensive CM that is all around pretty average.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Floating said:
Toulalan to me seems a bit like a more cultured Gareth Barry - jack-of-all-trades defensive CM that is all around pretty average.

I disagree with that.

He's a rock defensively, and his passing has always been on point when I've watched him play. He's not a super adventurous guy, but he can let a good shot go.

I think he's a similar player to Gilberto, but maybe with a bit more physicality and range of passing. I watched quite a bit of him 2 years ago, not as much last season, but I've always been a huge fan

mo50

Established Member
Toulalan also seems very mobile and is constantly all over the pitch. I'd absolutely love him here, but he's well out of our price range. Superb player.

patrick42uk

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40341/Exclusive_Sessegnon_close_to_transfer_.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40 ... sfer_.aspx</a>

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Toulalan is more of a high class Flamini, with better passing range, better tackling and most importantly more tenacious.

When you are able to shine as a DM in a **** French team, its saying alot. I still rate him as the best DM currently in the world

Floating

Established Member
Seriously? He never seemed tenacious at all to me - more like a Xabi Alonso type. Maybe I'm completely wrong! So many people on here seem to rate him highly, and he's just never particularly stood out to me.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You just need to watch France first 2 matches this world cup.

He is exactly opposite of Xabi Alonso.

Lazaq

Captain said:
Out: Eduardo, Rosicky and Diaby.
Why Diaby? I respect your opinion but I thought he did well in the WC and have high hopes for him. Partnership with Song, anyone? Either way, you seem like someone who knows what they're talking about, so it would be interesting to hear your reasoning.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom