• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

entropy13

Established Member
Corvino said: "I got Boruc because Frey has a buy-out clause and he could use it. I followed Artur for a long time, but Celtic asked for 10 million euros, then the price dropped and his agent called me and I didn't think twice.

Frey.

P_Gunner

entropy13 said:
Corvino said: "I got Boruc because Frey has a buy-out clause and he could use it. I followed Artur for a long time, but Celtic asked for 10 million euros, then the price dropped and his agent called me and I didn't think twice.

Frey.

Apparently the buyout clause is 15m... wonder what we're waiting for.

Captain

Established Member
This week's wish list is any two of:

Özil, Honda, Hart, Jagielka, Cahill, Khedira

(and no bloody schwarzer or any other ****ty players)

hesham

Established Member
Other than the 2 obvious positions

A quality winger would really take us to another level
Theo/Rosicky can make way for Hazard type player.

Cover for Song would also be nice but it will Never Happen.

Lukazan

Established Member
I'd like Hart. A young keeper but good enough to be in goal for us with the potential to be right up there with the best I think.

qs

Established Member
I'd rather Lloris than Hart if we are going to break the bank for a keeper. I'd be happy with either though.

qs

Established Member
I think Harts going to start the season for City. The prices in the papers seem like absolute nonsense to me.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom