• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

True Gooner

Established Member
hesham said:
People do realise that (with addition of Sol/new CB) our 25 man squad is full? we would need to offload before we can buy anyone else..

How? Players under the age of 21 do not need to be registered.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
We've got squad places left. I did an overview here a while back. Since then we've lost Eduardo and Campbell is yet to sign, but we've strengthened with Koscielny. Assuming that Campbell signs a new deal like The Mirror claims we're back at 22 players over the age of 21.

Doesn't mean that we should fill them all at once, of course, and certainly not with more central defenders. Planning more than one season ahead we could use some leeway.

hesham

Established Member
Cheers Klaus, seems like its going to be tricky to organize over the coming years.. so Gibbs is going to 21 this year does that mean when we reregister the sqaud in Jan he would be moved to a 25 sqaud player?

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Yeah, or even the year the season starts, I believe. If a player turned 21 in january 2010 he's still considered a U21 player in the 10/11 season.

MAK 14

Established Member
What do people think of Alexis Sánchez?

He strikes me as a player who has a great future ahead of him. He's got a lot of pace and he is a very good dribbler, if we could get him I think he could be perfect for a wide role here.

Bossa

Established Member
We already have Theo as our right winger. Now Im not a big fan of Theo but if we sign the overpriced Sanchez we can say bye bye to Theo. I'd rather give him more chances because Theo has potential and is only 21y.o.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I think Sanchez will become a world beater. I rate him very highly but he will be costly

DOUBLE-YOU

Only 2 keepers i want

Buffon or James

Buffon because he's Buffon and James because he is free, he will bully the defenders to defend in an organised manner and he will serve the same purpose as Schwarzer - stay for 2 seasons to help younger keepers. Frey and Akineev are too short for this league.

Defence

I want a defender used to the premiership. cahill and Jagielka have been mentioned, I wouldn't mind either although I am not sure how they would cope in champions league.

MAK 14

Established Member
Clrnc said:
I think Sanchez will become a world beater. I rate him very highly but he will be costly
Yeah, that would be a major problem. I don't think Wenger would really be willing to pay the money Sanchez is reportedly valued at.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Udinese only will sell him for an excess of 25m. I think he have the potential to another Ronaldo if he can improve his final 3rd ball, but thats that

Top Bottom