• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Kraig

Established Member
i just realised that Jagielka didnt make it to the 'Transfer Linked' section on arse.com?

Interesting???

SIGN JOE HART!!!!

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Both Chamakh and Koscielny did so I don't think it means much.

What happened to the rumours surrounding Diego Lopez, by the way? I'd love to have him and Villarreal still need cash.

Timleaf

Established Member
Akinfeev/Marchetti and Mertesacker. All things being equal I think if we got two of those we'd be looking pretty good.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yep, even though we would still lack a backup DM. I think 2 is the best we can hope for though.

Proof

Established Member
Floating said:
Proof, you'd prefer Marchetti over Benaglio and Frey?
I forgot about Frey. I think, he would be a perfect signing. I don't know very much about Bengalio.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Floating said:
I'd like him too, and he's Vermaelen's mate - he's just a bit too young for what we need I reckon.

Well, i thought he was 22 right now, but a young partnership doenst have to turn out to be a bad partnership ofcourse.

Floating

Established Member
HG, if we bought Vertonghen as a replacement for Sol, our average age would be about 23 between our 4 CB's. That's absurdly young and way too big of a risk, in my opinion. The 4th CB should ideally be experienced (aged 26-32). I think Carvalho would be perfect for this role.

Timleaf

Established Member
I dont think Carvalho would want to come to us. I dont think Chelsea would want to sell to us.

No-goer, really.

Kraig

Established Member
urrmmmm....

joe hart?

did i mention that one or was i being to subtle before?

also...

Mertesacker
Jagielka
Cahill
Giovinco
Arteta
Toulalan

Pick 2 or 3 of those and im happy (excluding Hart, OBVIOUSLY! :roll:)

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Le Boss shall consider this one...

Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has admitted he would consider another loan move if he does not play regularly.

Link

Common.Just get him! :bounce

Latest posts+

Top Bottom